Well here we go again folks. The Destiny 2 Season of Dawn schedule didn’t indicate any new content releasing today, but upon visiting Osiris on Mercury, there’s a new quest to undertake. Traverse the Corridors of Time gives you free reign to explore the maze where we saved Saint-14. However, it’s not just a straightforward mission, this is a puzzle.
As always, a special thanks to the Raid Secrets subreddit for gathering all of the community’s information in one place!
Step 1: Enter the Corridors of Time
Okay, so get the obvious stuff out of the way first. Talk to Osiris, get the quest, and interact with the Sundial. As per usual it’ll ask you to enter the Corridors of Time. There are some enemies in the first area, as always, so clear them out. Afterward the game will not tell you what to do.
Enter the following gateways indicated by the symbols on the rocks. As a heads up, this may involve going out the doorway you seemingly just came through.
- Plus Symbol
- Snake Symbol (Kind of looks like “UP” at an angle)
- Clover Symbol (Think X shaped rather than + shaped)
- Interlocking Hexagons Symbol
- Snake Symbol
- Plus Symbol
- Diamond Symbol (Has flowers inside)
More Destiny 2 Content:
- Destiny 2 A False Refraction Quest Guide – Bastion Exotic Quest Steps
- The Best PVE Weapons in Destiny 2 (January 2020 Season of Dawn Meta)
- The Best Crucible Weapons in Destiny 2 (January 2020 Season of Dawn Meta)
Step 2: The Timelost Vault
With those directions we’ve found our way to a Timelost Vault. You’ll enter this immense room with lines leading up to a hexagonal ceiling and a floating pedestal in the center. Don’t jump to it, you’ll just get teleported back out. Interact with the structure from the edge of the hole and icons will appear below you.
These correspond to each of the Obelisks in the game. The input order seems to require you to start at the top right, go clockwise, and finish with the center rune. So go from most raised symbol to least raised. Since there are only four Obelisks, you need to wait for them to rotate at the top of every hour.
Note: If you die, you need to restart the route from the beginning.
For right now, however, these are the solutions. New routes seem to be coming out at the top of every hour. We do not know how many we’ll need to complete the puzzle.
Another Note: Routes 3 and 4 were shown in promotional images so they may appear on any of the upcoming rotations.
- Route #2: Clover, Clover, Hexagons, Hexagons, Plus, Diamond, Snake
- Route #3: Plus, Clover, Diamond, Diamond, Snake, Diamond, Diamond
- Route #4: Diamond, Clover, Plus, Hexagons, Clover, Hexagons, Clover
- Route #5: Diamond, Plus, Snake, Hexagons, Hexagons, Diamond, Plus
- Route #6: Diamond, Hexagons, Snake, Hexagons, Clover, Clover, Plus
- Route #7: Diamond, Plus, Clover, Hexagons, Snake, Hexagons, Snake
- Route #8: Clover, Plus, Clover, Hexagons, Clover, Diamond, Snake
- Route #9: Clover, Clover, Clover, Snake, Diamond, Hexagons, Diamond
- Route #10: Plus, Hexagons, Clover, Hexagons, Plus, Diamond, Hexagons
- Route #11: Snake, Hexagons, Snake, Hexagons, Diamond, Hexagons, Snake
- Route #12: Hexagons, Snake, Plus, Hexagons, Snake, Hexagons, Plus
- Route #13: Clover, Plus, Clover, Diamond, Snake, Snake, Hexagons
- Route #14: Hexagons, Diamond, Snake, Plus, Hexagons, Plus, Plus
- Route #15: Clover, Hexagons, Plus, Diamond, Plus, Snake, Diamond
- Route #16: Snake, Hexagons, Hexagons, Hexagons, Plus, Diamond, Diamond
- Route #17: Clover, Diamond, Hexagons, Clover, Plus, Diamond, Plus
- Route #18: Diamond, Plus, Plus, Clover, Snake, Plus, Diamond
- Route #19: Hexagons, Plus, Plus, Diamond, Hexagons, Snake, Snake
- Emblem Route: Diamond, Clover, Snake, Plus, Hexagons, Hexagons, Plus, Hexagons, Diamond, Clover, Snake
Each time, interact with the vault and then jump in to get teleported back out. Interact with the pillar outside to be reset and continue to the next route.
You may notice the icons on the floor when you activate the vault. This is part of a giant 19 tile maze that is coming together. Every one slots together somehow and in the end we’ll need to navigate through the Corridors of Time in search of the one vault that we can actually interact with.
Now we’re waiting for the Raid Secrets subreddit to figure out what’s next. With all of the routes solved, the community pieced together a map which leads you to the emblem vault. The bottom of each of these vaults are relatively unique and require the community to piece it all together to find the true treasure location.
Step 3: Return to Saint-14
We don’t know what we’ll end up finding, but the data indicates that we’ll need to bring it back to Saint-14, he’ll know what to do with it.
This post is still being developed…