Destiny 2 Shadowkeep comes with a slew of new exotic weapons and gear. Some are part of the base expansion while others are locked behind the Season of the Undying Season Pass. In total there are three confirmed armor pieces, one per class, and at least seven new exotic weapons. Our Shadowkeep exotics guide runs down each of these complete with ability information and methods to obtain them.
NOTE: Hey folks! With the release of Shadowkeep, some of our Destiny guides may be slightly out of date. Several Fanbyte editors are already working on updates to all of our ongoing coverage. Until then, bear in mind that this article may not fully or 100 percent accurately explore the topic at hand. We will update this article (and all our Destiny 2 coverage) to remove this notification when its info is fully up-to-date. Thanks for your patience!
More Destiny 2:
- Destiny 2 Exotic Catalyst Guide: How to Find & Unlock Exotic Catalysts
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Guide – Season of the Undying Rewards, XP
- Destiny 2 Gate Lord’s Eye Guide – All Seasonal Artifact Mods
Eriana’s Vow – Season Pass Unlock (Both Free and Premium)
- Looks Can Kill – This weapon fires special shield piercing ammunition. It comes with a scope.
- Death At First Glance – Bonus damage when aiming down sights on the opening shot of an attack. This bonus is preserved if the shot deals precision damage or strikes an elemental shield.
- Magazine Size: 6
- Max Rounds: 20
- RPM: 90
Deathbringer – Exotic Quest
- Dark Deliverance – Fires remotely detonated projectiles that drop Void orbs on enemies.
- Dark Descent – The further a Void orb falls, the more powerful its detonation becomes.
$Machinegun0.Name$- Xenophage Exotic Quest
- Pyrotoxin Rounds – Fires high-powered explosive ammunition.
Divinity – Garden of Salvation Raid Exotic Quest
- Judgment – Sustained damage with this weapon envelops the target in a field that weakens and disrupts them.
- Penance – Targets under the effects of Judgment long enough are struck with a burst of damage.
Leviathan’s Breath – Make Bows, Not Wars Exotic Quest
- Big-Game Hunter – Fires a massive heavy bolt that staggers unshielded enemy combatants. Strong against unstoppable champions.
- Leviathan’s Sigh – When fully drawn, the bolt creates a large concussive blast that knocks enemies back.
Monte Carlo – Exotic Engrams
- Monte Carlo Method – Dealing damage with this weapon reduces your melee cooldown and grants a chance to fully charge your melee ability with each kill.
- Markov Chain – This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon. Melee kills grant ammo for this weapon.
Assassin’s Cowl – Exotic Engrams
- Perk: Vanishing Execution – Defeating a Guardian with a melee attack or a combatant with a finisher grants invisibility and restores a portion of health and shields.
Phoenix Cradle – Exotic Engrams
- Beacons of Empowerment – Sun Warrior lasts twice as long. Allies who pass through your Sunspots are granted Sun Warrior.
Stormdancer’s Brace – Exotic Engrams
- Ascending Amplitude – Each enemy you defeat with Stormtrance increases the damage you deal with Stormtrance.
Looking for more Destiny 2 information? We have guides with all of the available information on the all-new Season Pass coming alongside Shadowkeep. We also have all of the season exclusive mods that the Gate Lord’s Eye has. It includes a lot of mods which improve the power of your grenades, heavy ammo generation, and more!