It wouldn’t be a new Destiny 2 content update without new exotics to chase. Season of Dawn is here and with it comes some new exotic weapons, armor pieces, and more. In total there are three confirmed armor pieces, one per class, and two new exotic weapons. Our Destiny 2 Season of Dawn exotics guide runs down each of these complete with ability information and methods to obtain them.
More Destiny 2:
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Guide – Season of Dawn Rewards, End Date
- Destiny 2 Season of Dawn Calendar Guide – Roadmap, Exotic Quest Dates
- Welcome Quality of Life Changes Coming in Destiny 2’s Season of Dawn
Symmetry – Season Pass Unlock (Both Free and Premium)
- Type: Arc Scout Rifle
- Revolution: This weapon fires full auto. Hold reload to swap to Arc Seeker mode. Arc Seekers track toward enemies you target.
- Dynamic Charge: Precision hits build up Dynamic Charge. Swapping to Arc Seeker mode increases damage and partially reloads the magazine based on the number of charges.
- Magazine Size: 20
- RPM: 260
Devil’s Ruin – Exotic Quest
As per the Season of Dawn calendar, the Devil’s Ruin quest is not available until January 7. Going to have to wait a bit for this one!
- Type: Solar Sidearm
- Close the Gap: Variable trigger. Press and release to fire individual shots. Hold to charge up a high-powered, staggering laser. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Pyrogenesis: Fully charging the laser refills the magazine from reserves.
- Magazine: 15
- RPM: 300
- Charge Time: 1000
Bastion – Exotic Quest
While Bastion may not be in the Collections tab yet, it has been datamined. We do know that the exotic quest for it begins on January 28, 2020. See you then!
- Type: Kinetic Fusion Rifle
- Saint’s Fists: Charge to fire 3 spreads of Kinetic slugs.
- Breakthrough: A portion of this weapon’s damage bypasses elemental shields.
Promethium Spur – Exotic Engram
If one Healing and Empowering Rift wasn’t enough, Promethium Spur will let you create them all over the battlefield! Kill a few adds in a raid and your team doesn’t need to group up in one place anymore.
- Embers of Light: While Daybreak is active, defeating combatants or Guardians creates a Healing and Empowering Rift at their location.
The Bombardiers – Exotic Engram
For the fleeing Hunter we now have The Bombardiers. Dodge to leave behind an explosive that hurts enemies chasing you.
- Parting Gift: Dodging leaves behind an explosive that detonates after a short delay, damaging enemies around it.
Severance Enclosure – Exotic Engram
- Spheomatik Trigger: Defeating a Guardian with a melee attack or a combatant with a finisher unleashes a damaging explosion.
Looking for more Destiny 2 information? We have a Season of Dawn season pass guide which runs down all of the rewards. We also have a Season of Dawn calendar guide which is kept up to date with Bungie’s current roadmap. And if you’re looking for information on this season’s Lantern of Osiris artifact or the new Charged with Light mods we also have those!
Thanks for your support! We’ll make sure to update this guide as we get closer to the release of those two new exotics!