Whether or not you took the time to grind the Undying title last season, we have some good news for you. At first glance, it looks like the new Destiny 2 Savior title is indeed easier to obtain. But what exactly do you need to do? We’ve rounded up all of the tasks you’ll need to complete and all the armor you need to obtain.
More Destiny 2:
- Destiny 2 Mars: Recovery Operation Guide – How to Unlock the Mars Obelisk
- Destiny 2 Komodo-4FR Guide – How to Get the Crucible Ritual Weapon
- Destiny 2 Season of Dawn Exotics Guide – All Exotic Weapons, Armors, & Effects
Savior Required Triumphs
Most of the Savior triumphs are pretty self explanatory. We don’t yet know how many Obelisk rank ups are required, but each one takes a static 200 Fractaline.
- Season of Dawn Badge – (See below for specifics)
- EDZ Resonance – Increase the Resonance Rank of the EDZ Obelisk. (Rank 10)
- Tangled Shore Resonance – Increase the Resonance Rank of the Tangled Shore Obelisk. (Rank 10)
- Mars Resonance – Increase the Resonance Rank of the Mars Obelisk. (Rank 10)
- Nessus Resonance – Increase the Resonance Rank of the Nessus Obelisk. ((Rank 10)
- Global Resonance – Increase the Resonance Rank of any obelisks. (Total of 40 between any Obelisks)
- Link Repair – Repair each of the fractured links found on the Tower Obelisk. (4)
- Saintly Savior – Save Saint-14 from the Infinite Forest.
- Flayer Slayer – Defeat each of the Psion Flayers found within the Sundial. (Defeating Inotam alone completes this triumph)
- Inotam’s Ruin – Defeat Inotam, Oblivion’s Triune, within the Sundial.
- Race Through Time – Complete the Sundial within a set amount of time.
- Undefeatable – Complete a run of the Sundial without dying.
- Legendary Psion – Defeat Inotam, Oblivion’s Triune, on Legend difficulty or higher.
- Empyrean Restorer – Donate 5000 Polarized Fractaline to the Empyrean Foundation before the end of the Season.
- Torch-Bearer – Complete the Empyrean Restoration effort and light the beacon. (Walk up to the Tower obelisk and activate it)
- Devil’s Ruin – Travel to Twilight Gap and collect the materials required to repair Devil’s Ruin.
- Bastion – Acquire the Exotic Fusion Rifle, Bastion.
Season of Dawn Badge Requirements
This is all of the gear you’ll need to obtain before the season ends if you hope to get the badge which is a requirement for the title.
- Timeswept Shell – Sundial Triumph
- Increase the Resonance Rank of any Obelisk 40 times.
- Symmetry Exotic – Season Pass
- Devil’s Ruin Exotic – Devil’s Ruin Quest
- Bastion Exotic – Bastion Quest
- Komodo-4FR – Crucible Ritual Quest
- Python – Gambit Ritual Quest
- Buzzard – Vanguard Ritual Quest
- Sundial Weapons – Sundial via Obelisks
- Sundial Armor – Season Pass or Sundial
- Righteous Helmet
- Righteous Arms
- Righteous Chest
- Righteous Boots
- Righteous Class Item
No Quarter Emblem & Crucible Prestige Shader – Seasonal Crucible Quest
Stronger Together – Rewards Shader
- 900 Guardians defeated as a team
- Reach Brave Valor Rank
- 5 Crucible Victories
Team Spirit – Rewards Emblem
- 2000 Guardians defeated as a team
- Reach Heroic Valor Rank
- 5 Rapidly defeated Guardians (As in rapidly defeat Guardians five times)
Team Player Emblem & Gambit Jadestone Shader – Seasonal Gambit Quest
Tear It Up – Rewards Shader
- 600 Enemies defeated
- Reach Heroic Infamy Rank
- 600 Motes banked
Show Off – Rewards Emblem
- 1400 Enemies defeated
- Reach Fabled Infamy Rank
- 150 “Streak” (Description mentions Guardians defeated, but we’re unsure at the moment)
Tactician Emblem & Vanguard Nightbeam Shader – Seasonal Vanguard Quest
Duty Driven – Rewards Shader
- 30 Bosses defeated in Nightfall or playlist strikes
- 400,000 Points earned in Nightfall or playlist strikes
- 450 Enemies defeated with Solar damage
Molten Glory – Rewards Emblem
- 75 Bosses defeated in Nightfall or playlist strikes
- 1,000,000 Points earned in Nightfall or playlist strikes
- 675 Enemies defeated with Solar damage
And that’s it! Best of luck grinding out the title this season. Looking for more Destiny 2 information? We have a Season of Dawn season pass guide which runs down all of the rewards. We also have a Season of Dawn calendar guide which is kept up to date with Bungie’s current roadmap. And if you’re looking for information on this season’s Lantern of Osiris artifact or the new Charged with Light mods we also have those!