Who’s ready to grind out another Destiny 2 title? The Witch Queen and Season of the Risen are now live and that means it’s time to get chipping away at adding another (or your first) title to your repertoire. There are a number of triumphs you need to complete in order to unlock it, but the good news is there’s no associated seasonal badge to make you earn absolutely everything the season has to offer.
You May Also Like:
- Destiny 2 Witch Queen Throne World – Where to Find The Enclave in Mars
- Destiny 2 Witch Queen Season Pass – Season of the Risen Rewards
- Destiny 2 Witch Queen Exotics – How to Get Every Exotic Armor Piece
Risen Required Triumphs
You need to complete ten Triumphs to unlock the Risen seal and title. While you can accomplish most of it by yourself, you will need a fireteam for Legend Battlegrounds and the Master Vox Obscura quest.
- Psionic Operator – Complete the mission Operation Elbrus. (4 Steps)
- Applied Psychotronics – Unlock all ten upgrades from the War Table.
- Rewards the Sovereign Order ship.
- Psychic Warrior – Reset your rank with the War Table.
- This House Is Clean – Defeat 100 Aspects of Savathun with the Synaptic Spear in PsiOps Battlegrounds.
- Legend Battlegrounds Completed – Complete all three Season of the Risen Legend Battlegrounds.
- PsiOps Battleground: EDZ
- PsiOps Battleground: Cosmodrome
- PsiOps Battleground: Moon
- Mind Reading – Collect all the pages of Acts of Mercy and Quintessence lore books. Pages can be found by completing the Psionic Operator, Active Listener, and Over Your Dead Body Triumphs.
- Four Acts of Mercy Pages
- Five Quintessence Pages
- Tank Master – Complete the Vox Obscura exotic quest on Master difficulty.
- Old Foes Rise Again – Listen to all four of the Psionic propaganda messages in the control room of the Vox Obscura exotic quest.
- Peak Operator – Defeat 1,500 targets using Seasonal weapons. Defeating Guardians grants additional progress.
- Reckless Shot – Earn Reckless Endangerment.
Wondering what Reckless Endangerment is? According to the game files, it’s a shotgun which can be earned by ranking up in Vanguard, Crucible, or Gambit playlists. In short, it’s this season’s pursuit weapon. But rather than completing a bunch of various objectives, you have to play whichever playlist you prefer until you reach a high enough rank. You need to reach Rank 16 with at least one of the three playlist vendors to earn it for yourself.
And that’s it! Best of luck grinding out the title this season. You have until about May 23, 2022 to complete everything. That is, if you want to do this all before the season ends. Last year Bungie started leaving content like titles, seals, and seasonal activities around for the entire year. With Witch Queen not releasing until just now, rather than last fall, you should complete it sooner if you can. There will be plenty of warning before the next full fledged expansion, but if it comes too soon, you may find yourself pressed for time.
Looking for other guides for the new Witch Queen content? We’ve got everything you need. From a look at all of the new mods to a quick explanation for unlocking the new Void grenades and the Synaptic Spear seasonal artifact. We also have a look at the new Void 3.0 system including all aspects and fragments so you can theorycraft builds.