The longest Destiny 2 season ever has begun. Live now, and continuing through February, Season of the Lost will carry through the release of The Witch Queen and beyond. This vast amount of time is certainly a benefit for anyone who is short on titles and looking to add to their collection. In this guide, we’ll tell you everything you need to do to unlock the Realmwalker title. Keep in mind that not everything has been released. Some of these triumphs are still encrypted and can’t be viewed in the game, let alone unlocked.
More Destiny 2:
- Destiny 2 Season of the Lost Mods Guide – New Seasonal, Stasis, Ghost Mods
- Destiny 2 Atlas Skew Locations Guide – Where to Find the Atlas Skews
- All 6 New Perks Added in Destiny 2 Season of the Lost
Realmwalker Required Triumphs
There are only ten triumphs to get this season’s title though they’ll require some significant time investment.
- Seeker of the Lost: Complete all seven Wayfinder’s Voyage parts.
- Master Cartographer: Fully upgrade the Wayfinder’s Compass in the HELM.
- Shattered Scholar: Retrieve all of the data caches within all branches of the Shattered Realm.
- Caches of Echoes, Caches of Dreams, Caches of Wrath.
- Mods of the Lost: Collect all seven Season of the Lost mods.
- Decorated Wayfinder: Earn the first of three Seasonal ornaments from Crucible, Gambit, or strikes.
- Scattered by Storms: Collect each Atlas Skew and listen to its recording.
- Unsolved Mysteries: Using your Techeun abilities, solve the six mysteries hidden throughout the Shattered Realm.
- Instruments of the Lost: Collect all Seasonal weapons and armor from Season of the Lost, available as rewards from Astral Alignment, Shattered Realm, and focused Umbral Engrams.
- Pathfinder Armor Set
- Weapons: Chrysura Melo, Fractethyst, Vulpecula, Canis Major, Iota Draconis, and Wolftone Draw.
- Legendary Ascendant Explorer: Complete a journey through all three branches of the Shattered Realm on Legendary difficulty.
- Legendary Alignment: Complete the Legendary version of the Astral Alignment activity.
Older Destiny 2 seasons used to require to to unlock that season’s badge, awarded for collecting every single weapon, armor piece, and cosmetic the season has on offer. In the past year or so, those have fallen out in favor of easier to complete challenges which are less about getting good drops and more about investing time. Instruments of the Lost appears to be a kind of middle ground where the most basic gear is required that can easily be earned without too much effort thanks to umbral engrams and the HELM.
Acting as a prologue to The Witch Queen expansion, this season revolves around freeing Savathun from her worm god to save Osiris from her clutches. Along with a new seasonal activity, players can also obtain new armor, weapons, exotics, and in-game consumables. Once you complete the story quest for this week, you will unlock a new quest that tasks you with finding 5 Atlas Skews hidden around The Dreaming City. Want help with that? Check out our Atlas Skew locations guide!