Bungie has made some significant changes to Destiny 2 with Season of the Worthy. Season 10 is a big departure from ritual weapons, but it’s also swapped up the title flow. Rather than trying to complete everything a season has to offer, there are three different titles to earn. So if you aren’t into Trials of Osiris, you can completely ignore that. This guide will run down everything the Destiny 2 Conqueror title requires and offers tips on how to get it.
Note: The Grandmaster difficulty does not unlock until April 21. Until then you cannot earn this title.
More Destiny 2:
- Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy Ritual Weapons Guide – No Season 10 Ritual Weapons?
- Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy Calendar Guide – Roadmap, Exotic Quest Dates
- Destiny 2 Seraph Tower Guide – How to Complete This Public Event
Conqueror Required Triumphs
Getting the Conqueror title is relatively easy if you have a good fireteam with you. These Grandmaster Nightfalls will likely be similar in difficulty to raids, so experience with those will likely pay off here.
- Grandmaster: Insight Terminus – Complete the “Insight Terminus” Nightfall: The Ordeal on Grandmaster difficulty during Season of the Worthy.
- Grandmaster: Exodus Crash – Complete the “Exodus Crash” Nightfall: The Ordeal on Grandmaster difficulty during Season of the Worthy.
- Grandmaster: The Arms Dealer – Complete the “The Arms Dealer” Nightfall: The Ordeal on Grandmaster difficulty during Season of the Worthy.
- Grandmaster: Warden of Nothing – Complete the “Warden of Nothing” Nightfall: The Ordeal on Grandmaster difficulty during Season of the Worthy.
- Grandmaster: Broodhold – Complete the “Broodhold” Nightfall: The Ordeal on Grandmaster difficulty during Season of the Worthy.
- Grandmaster: Tree of Probablilities – Complete the “Tree of Probabilities” Nightfall: The Ordeal on Grandmaster difficulty during Season of the Worthy.
That’s it! Relatively straightforward. Just make sure to complete them all before the season ends. Since Nightfalls are on a weekly rotation you never know when one of these strikes will cycle back around!
Grandmaster Difficulty Modifiers
Meant to be the hardest Nightfall mode ever, Bungie has invented some new modifiers. Here’s an example of what to expect though it may change on a week to week basis.
- Empath – Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Champions: Unstoppable – This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Chaff – Radar is disabled.
- Prime Modifiers –
- Join in Progress Disabled
- Extra Champions
- Locked Loadout – You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game – Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Extra Shields
- Extinguish – If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Limited Revives – Limited fireteam revives. Gain additional revives by defeating Champions.
- Kargen’s Stratagem – Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
Season of the Worthy Badge Requirements
There is no Season 10 badge this time around. Bungie hasn’t said why though it might be due to the splitting of the titles. If all three required every piece of gear available, it wouldn’t make much sense to silo them off into their own titles.
And that’s it! Best of luck grinding out the title this season. Looking for more Destiny 2 information? We have guides on all of the new exotics, what happened to this season’s ritual weapons (or lack thereof), and a full walkthrough for the new Seraph Tower public events.