Who’s ready to grind out another Destiny 2 title? If you’re primarily a PVP player, Bungie has added a new title just for you alongside Season of the Haunted and this one is entirely focused around Iron Banner. There are a number of triumphs you’ll need to complete in order to unlock it, but the good news is none of them need to be completed in a single season. You can take your time with this one and grind it out over years if you’d like. Is it a little weird that Bungie is making us grind for the Iron Lord title, though, considering we’ve already had a whole expansion around us becoming an Iron Lord back in Destiny. Here is everything you need to do to earn the new title.
You May Also Like:
- The Best Crown of Sorrow HELM Upgrades in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Calus Bobbleheads Guide – How to Complete the #1 Fan Triumph
- Destiny 2 Reaper Title Guide – All Season of the Haunted Triumphs
Iron Lord Title Required Triumphs
There are a few things to note here before you start reading. The first three Triumphs which track wins, armor, and weapons are all retroactive. If you’ve played even a medium amount of Iron Banner over the years, you very well may have already completed the collections challenges. If not, you’ll need to wait at least three seasons as there are only five pieces of armor available each season.
Everything else, however, is a fresh start for everyone. You’ll definitely want to equip multiple pieces of Iron Banner armor for Jorum’s Howl. Without it any kind of additional boost you need to play a whopping 160 Iron Banner matches. Keep in mind that using the Iron Banner armor as transmog does indeed count for this! There’s no reason to actually pull the armor out of your vault and use it.
- Jolder’s Victory: Win 100 matches in the Iron Banner playlist across all events and seasons.
- Gunnora’s Seal: Collect 15 pieces of Iron Banner armor. Each armor piece must be unique to count towards the total.
- Orimund’s Taste: Collect 15 Iron Banner weapons. Each weapon must be unique to count towards the total.
- Orewing’s Spirit: Earn 300 points by completing objectives in Iron Banner playlist modes.
- Frostmire’s Will: Complete 12 Iron Banner challenges.
- Crimil’s Dedication: Reset your Iron Banner rank twice.
- Jorum’s Howl: Complete “160” Iron Banner matches while wearing at least one piece of Iron Banner armor. Earn additional progress for each piece of Iron Banner armor equipped.
Got all that? The good news is this title never resets; it’s all about cumulative effort. Even the most casual players can eventually grind this one out. The only thing that’s somewhat limiting is the Iron Banner rank reset requirements because that’s quite a grind.
If you’re looking for more help, we have guides covering how to unlock the Solar 3.0 fragments and grenades, how to get the new Jotunn catalyst, how to farm Vestiges of Dread and Opulent Umbral Energy, all Exotics, new weapon Patterns, seasonal mods, and Season of the Haunted triumphs. In addition, we’re covering all patch notes, bugs and top issues, Bound in Sorrow quest steps, and Calus Bobbleheads. We’ve covered how to get Opulent Keys, Bound Presence in Containment, Crown of Sorrow H.E.L.M. upgrades, Iron Banner Seal Triumphs, and the Trespasser Catalyst. And lastly, we’ve written on how to find a Loyalist Commander for Battles Lines Triumph and the Cek’ik Boss.