Taco Bell Grande Stacker
Taco Bell's latest is a folded and toasted item featuring seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese sauce, and a three-cheese blend for $2.49.
- Isn't as shitty of a fake quesadilla as it could be I guess
- It's still Taco Bell
- Tastes exactly like the value menu Beef Burrito, which is $1.49 cheaper, just without the rice
- I think they're trying to position this as a replacement for the Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt but it's more expensive and doesn't have the Chipotle Sauce
- The $5 Grande Stacker Box has "sodium content higher than [the] daily recommended limit (2,300 mg)" according to the Taco Bell website and app
- The one I got was only folded once, not twice as shown above