The new Ghost Face killer has come to Dead by Daylight! Trying to decide whether or not you should make the plunge? Our Dead by Daylight Ghost Face guide has all of the killer’s perks and its unique power: Night Shroud!
You May Also Like:
- Destiny 2 Menagerie Chest Glitch — Fast Power Level, Chalice Rewards
- RPGs, Adventure, and the Fantasy of Perpetual Growth
- Why There Will Never Be a Good Lord of the Rings Video Game
Dead By Daylight Ghost Face Power: Night Shroud
Press the Power button to activate Night Shroud when the power gauge is full.
- While Night Shroud is active, Ghost Face has no Terror Radius and emits no red stain.
- Performing a basic attack will fully deplete the power gauge and deactivate Night Shroud.
- Survivors within a close proximity to Ghost Face can reveal him by looking in his direction for a short duration. This will fully deplete the power gauge and automatically deactivate Night Shroud.
- Survivors who reveal Ghost Face have their current location indicated by Killer Instinct for a very short duration.
You can also hold down the Power button while Night Shroud is active to stalk your victims. It can also be held while behind cover to lean out or stalk at a faster rate.
- Completing stalk progress on a Survivor will Mark your target an apply the Exposed status effect to your Mark for a limited amount of time.
Press the Active Ability button to crouch. While crouched, Ghost Face moves at a slower speed.
Dead By Daylight Ghost Face Perks
You become obsessed with one Survivor. You lurk in the shadows, eliminating your victims one by one. When your Obsession is hooked, the perk receives a token, up to a maximum of 2 tokens.
Each token decreases your Terror Radius by 4 meters while in a chase.
When a Survivor rescues the Obsession from a hook, the rescuer becomes the Obsession. You lose all your tokes if the Obsession is sacrificed or killed.
The killer may only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
I’m All Ears
Your keen senses are sharpened in the dark realm of The Entity.
Unlocks potential in one’s aura reading ability. Any Survivor performing a rushed action within 48 meters from your location will have their aura revealed for 6 seconds.
I’m All Ears can only be triggered once every 60 seconds.
Your dark designs and shrewd composure rouse The Entity.
After picking up a Survivor, all Generators not being repaired by Survivors are blocked by The Entity and cannot be repaired for the next 16 seconds. Affected generators are highlighted by a white aura.
Thrilling Tremors can only be triggered once every 100 seconds.
Those are the basics for Ghost Face! As a reminder, once you unlock Ghost Face’s perks they become available in the Bloodweb of all the other killers as well. The only truly unique thing about Ghost Face is its power. All perks can eventually be earned on each of the killers with enough luck.