The Genshin Impact Harra Fruit is one of the latest materials to arrive in the game, although it’s a material that you can find in shops, the larger quantities come from harvesting it in the wild. The 3.0 update of the ever-increasing RPG has brought upon dozens of new additions, but not everything is going to be laid out and explained from the get-go. This guide dives into the Harra Fruit locations, how to harvest it, as well as the uses for the material around your characters.
If you’re on the lookout for more materials, we have guides covering Kalpalata, Rukkhashava, Padisarah, Harra Fruit, Zaytun Peach, Viparyas, Sumeru Rose, and Nilotpala.
Genshin Impact Harra Fruit Locations – Where to Find the Harra Fruit
If you’re looking to harvest Harra Fruit, you’re in luck, as there are several locations to pick from. Kalpalata is usually found on the ground as it’s a fairly standard plant, but there are a few key locations in which you’re likely to spot them more often.
First off, know that you can purchase the material from both Jut and Hamawi at 240 Mora a piece, but the stock is quite limited. If you’re interested in gathering larger quantities, and for free no less, check the list below.
You can find Harra Fruit in the following locations:
- West of Vanarana, following the main road
- South of Vanarana as well, through the riverbank on the south, as well as southwest of the area
- Around Vissudha Field — east, west, southwest, and all the way south
- All around the Avidya Forest, all the way up north and cutting through the area until you end up in the double road intersection all the way south
- Around the southern edge of Ashavan Realm and northeast of the location
- From Pardis Dhyai, there are a few materials up for grabs around the south and southeastern edges
- Northwest of Port Ormos
- Almost all around Vimara Village
- All the way north and northwest of Devantaka Mountain, as well as the eastern corner
- Southwest of Tiangong Gorge
- Northeast of Mawtiyima Forest
- In between Chinvat Ravine and Gandha Hill
- Both northwest and southeast of Alcazarzaray
- South of Apam Woods
In order to harvest it, all you need to do is approach the material and interact with it. It’s a fairly simple task, as you don’t have to swim or climb around surfaces for this material.
You May Also Like:
- Genshin Impact Silent Seeker of Knowledge Guide – Courtyard Far Down the Corridor Puzzle
- New Genshin Impact Characters Include Candace, Nilou, & Cyndo from Sumeru
- Genshin Impact Dori Guide: Best Build, Materials, Kit, Skills
Genshin Impact Harra Fruit Uses
If you’re wondering what are the uses for the Harra Fruit, well, there aren’t many of them for the time being. You can find the current use below
- At the moment, the Harra Fruit isn’t required for any character’s ascension phases
- You can Harra Fruit to craft the 10x Sugardew Bait, which requires both 1x Harra Fruit and 1x Sumeru Rose per batch
- You can also use Harra Fruit make Spice, which requires 2x Harra Fruit each
That is all you need to know about the Genshin Impact Harra Fruit material for the time being. Best of luck gathering it, and remember to use it for those crafting recipes in case you’re in need of some new meals for your characters!