Time is always marching forward in Final Fantasy XIV. If you’re doing daily or weekly activities like raids, Duty Roulettes, Tribal Quest, and Hunts, then time becomes very important. You can only do most of these activities once a day or week. Alternatively, if you can do them multiple times, you only get an enhanced reward once.
That’s why it’s important to know exactly when all the timers tick over on the server. Everything runs on a schedule and knowing that schedule means you can complete a daily, wait a few hours, and complete them again if you happen to be a night owl like myself. With that in mind, let’s go over all reset timers.
When does the FFXIV weekly timer reset?
The timer for most weekly content resets every Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. UTC/GMT.
- Daylight Savings Time: 1:00 a.m. PDT / 4:00 a.m. EDT
- Standard Time: 12:00 a.m. PST / 3:00 a.m. EST
This timer governs a bunch of content in FFXIV, including raid rewards. The full list of things that align with this timer include:
- Weekly Tomestones Cap Resets – Currently: Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy
- Raid reward eligibility – Currently: Aglaia
- Wondrous Tails – Old journal becomes ineligible for turn-in
- Fashion Report – New Theme
- Custom Delivery Allowances
- Hunts: B-Rank Elite Mark Bills
- Challenge Log Challenges
Fashion Report judging begins every Friday at the same times listed above.
When do the FFXIV daily timers reset?
Unlike the weekly reset timer, another timer dictates when you can tackle most of your daily content in FFXIV. This timer resets every day at 3:00 p.m. UTC/GMT.
- Daylight Savings Time: 8:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Standard Time: 7:00 a.m. PST / 10:00 a.m. EST
Activities that align with this timer include:
- Duty Roulette Daily Enhanced Bonuses
- Tribal Quest Allowances and Daily Quests
- Any other daily quest
- Frontline PVP Campaign Switch
There are two odd additional timers, however. Why these timers are unique is currently unknown, but specificity is important!
The first is the Grand Company Timer, which resets at 8:00 p.m. UTC/GMT.
- Daylight Savings Time: 1:00 p.m. PDT / 4:00 p.m. EDT
- Standard Time: 12:00 p.m. PST / 3:00 p.m. EST
This timer controls when Grand Company Supply and Provisioning missions change and reset. It also refreshes your Adventurer Squadron training allowances, with a total of three allowances per day.
The second odd timer is your Levequest Allowances Timer. Many don’t engage with this system, but it’s still occasionally useful to do Leves. You receive three new Levequest allowances every 12 hours, up to a maximum of 100. This timer officially ticks over at 12:00 p.m. UTC/GMT, and then again at 12:00 a.m. UTC/GMT.
- Daylight Savings Time: 5:00 a.m. PDT / 8:00 a.m. EDT
- Standard Time: 4:00 a.m. PST / 7:00 a.m. EST
With the timers on your side, you’ll never have to worry about missing a Duty Roulette reward or running a raid too early. Know your timers and you’re one step closed to truly becoming the Warrior of Light.