For some reason the first scene in Space Jam: A New Legacy heavily features a Gameboy and in the five minutes it was on screen they managed to get everything about it wrong. The system is presented to a young LeBron James as a Gameboy Color his friend just bought and, after being told by his basketball coach that video games distract from basketball, James throws the Gameboy in the trash.
- It's a Gameboy! That's cool.
- Little LeBron James was clearly playing the Gameboy version of The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 3 by Kemco.
- Okay, first of all, that is not a fucking Gameboy Color. That is a regular-ass dot matrix green-and-black Gameboy. Stop trying to gaslight me, Space Jam.
- Nobody has ever been so transfixed by The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 3 that they lost focus in a basketball game.
- LeBron James threw his FRIEND'S Gameboy in the trash. I would never talk to him again.