If you’re looking for added customization options in The Division 2, you already have them at your fingertips, but it’ll take some effort. There are 12 Hunter Masks scattered throughout Washington DC. And if you want them, you’re going to have to find them. Our Division 2 Masks guide runs down locations for each of them and provides a step by step guide on how to obtain them.
Note 1: All masks must be obtained at night, with the exception of the Demon mask.
Note 2: Collecting each mask requires you to kill a level 35 enemy in The Division 2. If you’re nowhere near that level, consider coming back later!
Special thanks to toilet_drake_hs on Reddit for compiling these tips and videos!
- The Division 2 Level Guide: Tips for Leveling Up Fast
- The Division 2 Perks Guide: All Perks List and Tips
- The Division 2 Skills Guide: All Skills and Their Upgrades
Division 2 Crimson Mask Location
The Crimson mask is a black mask with a red handprint on the face. You can find it in near the District Union Arena stronghold.
- Go to the building south of District Union Arena stronghold.
- Move to the center of the complex and face south.
- Head inside the building and interact with a computer.
- Turn around and return north, go across the clearing, and into the building.
- Interact with another computer.
- Hunter will spawn in the clearing. Kill it for Crimson Mask.
Division 2 Demon Mask Location
The Demon mask is a black mask full of scratch marks. You can find it near the demolition site control point.
- Head to demolition site control point.
- Go to the north east corner of the building directly east of the control point.
- Walk down the escalators.
- Navigate your way through the mall and then go up the escalators.
- Keep going until you are in an open area (center of building now).
- Look for a yellow tarp to climb up to the garden.
- Face west (not east) and you’ll see four targets.
- Shoot them in any order.
- Kill the hunter that spawns for the Demon mask.
Division 2 Wraith Mask Location
The Wraith mask is yet another black mask with…even more scratches on it? You can find it near Capitol Hill.
- Head to the south of Capitol Hill.
- Look for a small square pool.
- Shoot out the light.
- Step out of the pool.
- Look at the memorial wall and use the Salute emote.
- Kill the hunter that spawns for the Wraith mask.
Division 2 Ghoul Mask Location
Okay, the Ghoul Mask is black, again. But this time time it has a splash of green paint dripping from the top! You can find it near the Lincoln Memorial.
- Fast travel to Lincoln Memorial.
- Go north and into the first sewer entrance.
- Continue north, up the stairs and interact with the laptop on your left.
- Travel back to Lincoln Memorial.
- Head east to the resource node.
- Shoot out the flickering yellow light bulb.
- Kill the hunter that spawns for the Ghoul mask.
Division 2 Midas and Revenant Mask Location
The Midas and Revenant masks are separate, but are dropped by a duo of enemies near the Potomac Event Center. They are brown, one with a pattern, the other without.
- Fast travel to Potomac Event Center.
- Head west, along the event center.
- Go up the small green stairs and into the open area.
- Stand in the middle of the pool.
- Use the Jumping Jack emote.
- Kill the two hunters that spawn for the Midas and Revenant mask.
Division 2 Cross, Death, Diamond, and Phantom Mask Location
If you thought two hunters was bad, let’s try four. The Cross, Death, Diamond, and Phantom masks require you to fight four hunters near the ViewPoint Museum. It should come as no surprise that these are by far the most exotic Division 2 masks.
- Travel to ViewPoint Museum.
- Head southwest towards the park.
- Look for a Christmas tree.
- Head west of the tree, into the building and interact with a lever.
- Go back to the Christmas tree and run circles around it.
- Four hunters will spawn.
- Good luck.
Division 2 Ghost and Specter Mask Location
One is a scratched up, white mask. The other has two Ace cards on it. They can be found near the Washington Monument.
- Have control of Washington Monument. If not, take it over.
- Go down to the supply room.
- Hit the blue button that’s below the TV.
- Go to the three areas indicated by the TV and look for marked graves.
- At each grave, face the monument and use the Salute emote. You will see a slight UI distortion when successful.
- Go back to the supply room and hit the button again.
- You will see a Division Circle on the TV screen. This is a check point. Any time you fail to kill the hunter, you have to come back here the next night and hit the button again.
- Two hunters will spawn around the monument.
- They will not engage you and will run away when they detect you.
- Ghost Hunter can be consistently found on a shipping container located at the resource node north west of the monument. Ghost Hunter will disappear immediately so he needs to be killed in one hit.
- Specter Hunter can be found squatting on roof tops around the monument, mainly to the north and north east area. Use the UI distortion as a way to track them down. (Your UI becomes distorted when you are near a hunter). Specter Hunter will run and jump off the roof so you have a few seconds to kill him.
- Kill them for the Ghost and Specter mask!
That’s how to find all 12 Division 2 Hunter Masks! You can equip them from your inventory and they’ll also display on a wall in the White House basement.