It’s easy to lose track of managing everything and everyone in Persona 5 Royal. Between infiltrating criminals’ hearts to ranking up Confidants to just trying to relax by playing a game of darts, you can miss a lot of the smaller additions to the game. One of these is a game show on the television in Cafe Leblanc that appears a dozen or so times throughout the campaign. During this time, you’ll be able to answer questions that the contestants on the show are asked. Picking the right one will reward you will a boost to your Knowledge so it’s definitely worth completing all of them.
Thankfully, watching the game show does not take up any time, so there’s almost no reason to do this. Make sure to check the television on the dates listed below before you start any activities. Since you cannot turn back time, going to sleep before you watch the game show will cause you to miss out on a free Knowledge point. Remember, the game show won’t appear every month so during very linear segments such as July you won’t have any questions to answer. Typically, I like to quickly visit Cafe LeBlanc right after school to watch the game show before taking off to do something else in Toyko.
You may also like:
- Unlock the True Ending of Persona 5 Royal With the Best Akechi Confidant Choices
- Persona 5 Kasumi Romance Guide – How to Romance Kasumi in Royal
- Persona 5 Royal Tips Guide – 22 Things the Game Doesn’t Tell You
Game Show Answers & Dates
Since every question is multiple-choice, we have only listed the correct answers below. Remember, if you miss the date then you’ll lose your chance at obtaining some free Knowledge points, so try to be diligent about checking the TV in Leblanc!
- 5/19 – Using noise to cause distress
- 5/26 – Queen of evidence.
- 6/2 – Do not pay the salary to the keeper.
- 6/23 – Order a meal despite being penniless.
- 8/4 – Use someone else’s car but return it.
- 9/22 – 10 years in prison.
- 9/29 – Divulging someone’s crimes.
- 11/10 – You in front of the TV.
- 11/24 – The chairman decides.
- 12/8 – Attempted murder.
- 12/15 – A wanted burglar cannot be free.
Additionally, you should keep an eye out for a crossword puzzle left out on the back left table at Cafe LeBlanc. Unlike the TV show this appears far more frequently and throughout the entire year. Just the like game show, completing a crossword puzzle will not consume time like it did in the original Persona 5. Succeeding will boost your knowledge, so there’s absolutely zero reason for you to be skipping them. Given how long it takes to rank up Knowledge, getting these extra points from non-time consuming activities is extremely helpful for maxing out Joker’s stats. Just make sure to pick the right answer, otherwise, Morgana will have something to say about it!