Mortal Kombat 11 brings back a number of fan favorite characters. It’s a celebration of the entire series’ timeline, after all. But some characters are just as bound to make players groan instead of cheer. One such combatant is Noob Saibot — and he’s back with a whole host of “troll-y” tricks to infuriate opponents. If you’re a fan of special moves, though, you’re bound to love him as much as hate him. And we’ve got you covered for a head start. So let’s take a look at our Noob Saibot guide for Mortal Kombat 11.
- The Evo 2019 Line-Up: Every Game and What to Expect
- Equipped: Scorpion’s Big Valentine’s Day
Noob Saibot Strengths & Weaknesses – Mortal Kombat 11
Every character in Mortal Kombat 11 sports multiple loadouts. With a mixture of loot, augments, skins, and more, you can tailor the look and feel of your fighter however you like. And there are some truly nasty combinations — though the game limits how many abilities you can bring into battle. Some characters are more flexible than others, too, but every fighter generally has a basic set of strengths and weaknesses. So let’s take a look at basic pros and cons of playing Noob Saibot in Mortal Kombat 11.
Noob Saibot is, according to Netherrealm, more of a special move character than most of his peers. And those special moves nearly all center around shadow clones. These flying fighters function more-or-less like projectiles. The main difference is their versatility: shadow clones can go low, high, at angles, and teleport. That makes them hard to predict and great at “trolling” the enemy, by hitting them when it seems like they should be safe. That momentum gets a big boost when he performs 10 clone attacks, which adds a “Crushing Blow” bonus to the next clone move.
Noob also sounds particularly focused on low attacks. That’s great for forcing foes to crouch and really think about where they’re blocking — something a lot of low-level players won’t be accustomed to.
Noob Saibot’s special move dominance comes at the cost of “normal” attacks. He has one of the most limited normal movesets in Mortal Kombat 11, according to the devs. That makes it harder for him to get up close and mix it up with other fighters — he needs to maintain distance to keep the upper hand. Oh, and his special attack spam is sure to make your friends hate you…
Noob Saibot Tips – Mortal Kombat 11
- Despite his name being Noob, this character is not newbie friendly. Noob Saibot is extremely technical and requires a lot of practice and patience to master. Once you get him down, though, you’ll be a force to reckon with.
- If you’re not using your clones regularly, you’re simply not playing Noob correctly and putting yourself at a massive disadvantage.
- Additionally, it’s not enough to just learn one or two shadow attacks to get by. If you don’t regularly mix up the moves you’re using then opponents will catch on to your tricks.
- The use of shadow clones means you’ll usually want to keep your distance when playing as Noob, but occasionally switching things up and going in close for a few licks can further confound foes just when they’re getting used to Noob’s other tricks.
Noob Saibot Fatalities – Mortal Kombat 11
Fatalities are a big part of Mortal Kombat 11! That’s why we decided to give every character on the roster their own, separate list. Check out our list and guide to all the Noob Saibot Fatalities in Mortal Kombat 11 here!
That’s all for now! Thanks for taking the time to read our latest Mortal Kombat 11 guide, folks. We’ll be sure to come back with even more Noob Saibot tips and tricks after we’ve had the game in our hands for a while. Until then, though, please enjoy the rest of our fantastic guides and features all across the site. And take care!