Running around from point A to B in Lost Judgment can get tiring, though taking a taxi can be so convenient that it sucks out the fun. The introduction of the skateboard feels revolutionary, and it’ll likely become your go-to method of transportation around Ijincho and Kamurocho. But if you’re looking for faster or more stylish versions, there is an entire collection to track down. This guide explains where to find all skateboards in Lost Judgment, as well as what you can purchase with Skateboard Points.
More Lost Judgment:
- Lost Judgment May Be Final Game in the Series Due to Actor Agency Dispute
- Lost Judgment Chapters List Guide – How Long is Lost Judgment?
- Lost Judgment Finds Its Own Voice in the Yakuzaverse, But It’s Messy
What Can You Spend Skateboard Points On?
Skateboard Points first show up as floating coins while you’re riding the skateboard. These appear in many places, and they also respawn over time. Still, you won’t really learn many of them until you progress through the Skaters club, which is one of the School Stories available.
After you complete a few objectives from the storyline, the Skateboard Prize Exchange shop will become available. You can access this by talking to the skaters group in Hamakita Park. Alongside skateboards, you can purchase an array of items, listed below:
- Play Pass: 18,000 points.
- Free Pass Voucher 1: 25,000 points.
- Breakdown Dance Textbook for the Dance Club: 5,000 points.
- Extract Recipe: Vital Spirit: 5,000 points.
- Skateboard Rocketeer (teaches you the Powerslide EX skill): 35,000 points.
- Hemostasis Booster 2: 40,000 points.
- Full Shin Guards: 24,000 points.
- Back Protector: 60,000 points.
- Elbow Protectors 1: 6,500 points.
- Knee Protectors 1: 6,500 points.
Skateboard Locations – Lost Judgment
If you’re looking to upgrade your skateboard, you’re in luck, as there are seven other variants to purchase around both cities. While they can be quite pricey, they offer some interesting bonuses across the board depending on your playstyle or the particular aspect you’d like to improve. In addition, collecting all of them will unlock the Skate or Die achievement.
In random order, you can find the skateboards in the following spots:
- Blue Tribal: This is given to Yagami in Chapter 1 during the Skateboard Detective vs. The Reseller side case.
- Skull Bass: Can be purchased at Deco Rush for 50,000 yen — this is a shop truck found in Carriage Hwy. street, next to the parking lot.
- Yellow Lizard: Can be purchased at the Skateboard Prize Exchange shop for 20,000 points.
- White Horse: Can be purchased at the Skateboard Prize Exchange shop for 50,000 points.
- Purple Drop: Can be purchased at the Skateboard Prize Exchange shop for 100,000 points.
- Black Drop: Can be purchased at the Underground Casino for 36,500 chips (requires you to advance the Underground Casino School Story).
- Red Horse: Can be purchased at The Bee for 50,000 yen.
- Green Lizard: Can be purchased at Ebisu Pawn in Kamurocho for 50,000 yen.
If any of these don’t show up for you for some reason, try and advance the main story up to Chapter 8, which is when we double checked the list on our end. If it’s available earlier, do let people know in the comments.