No loot shooter is complete without a heaping helping of super powerful gear. In The Division 2, that means exotic weapons with unique perks and useful stats! Exotics can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes — from assault rifles to shotguns — but each has its own special place in The Division 2 endgame. And you definitely want to find them all to give yourself the most options possible. But where are they? How do you get exotics in The Division? Well, that’s what our guides are here to help answer. This time we’re going over how to get the Eagle Bearer auto rifle in The Division 2.
- The Division 2 Weapon Guide – Exotics, Mods, Talents
- The Division 2 Nemesis Exotic Guide – Quest Steps, Perks
- The Division 2 Chatterbox Guide – How to Get The Chatterbox Exotic SMG
Eagle Bearer Perks
Despite not being an LMG, Eagle Bearer rewards its users for laying down a lot of fire. With a 60 round magazine, the weapon continues to gain fire rate, up to double the base, provided the trigger is held down. When you do finally have to let up, headshot kills will hasten your reload.
The second perk, Tenacity, provides damage mitigation. Rather than taking all of your damage when its received, a certain percentage of it is offset until the perk expires. As long as you keep the perk ticking, you’ll continue to put off any damage you may have sustained. You’ll still get some of the damage, of course, but it’s a really interesting concept and should be one of the more viable exotic weapon perks.
Most previous exotic weapons had cool perks but weren’t super viable. In fact, most exotics were instead used for their very good passive perks. Eagle Bearer may be an exception.
A lesser appreciated part of the gun is that is provides a buff while holstered!
- Eagle’s Strike: Accuracy increases as you continuously fire, up to +100%. Headshot kills grand +100% reload speed, +35% damage and the tenacity buff for 10 seconds. The strength of tenacity is increased by 1% for body shots and 5% for headshots.
- Tenacity: 20-80% of damage taken is delayed until the buff expires. All of the total delayed damage is reduced for each enemy killed while the buff is active, up to 100% with 5 kills.
- Protected Fire: While holstered, fain +10% bonus armor while firing your current weapon.
1. Defeat Operation Dark Hours Bosses
Eagle Bearer is an Operation Dark Hours raid exclusive exotic. You’ll need to complete the raid over multiple weeks, hoping that the weapon will eventually drop for you. It’s worth noting that the raid is on a weekly reset. Each boss will only drop loot once per week. That said, there are a few ways to make this easier for you.
- Up the difficulty! Higher difficulty means more loot per boss!
- Trade with a friend that you’re playing the missions with. If you can’t manage to get one yourself, a friend can give you one if they get the drop!
Thanks for taking the time to read our guide on how to find the Eagle Bearer exotic in The Division 2. We hope it helps you on your wild journey through what’s left of Washington D.C. Looking for other exotic weapons? Check out our guides for the Chatterbox SMG, Liberty pistol, and the Nemesis sniper rifle!
Be sure to check back at Fanbyte for more information on exotics, weapons, gear, and guides to The Division 2.