The Genshin Impact Zaytun Peach is one of the latest materials to arrive in the game, although it’s a material that you can find in shops, the larger quantities come from harvesting it in the wild. The 3.0 update of the ever-increasing RPG has brought upon dozens of new additions, but not everything is going to be laid out and explained from the get-go. This guide dives into the Harra Fruit locations, how to harvest it, as well as the uses for the material around your characters.
If you’re on the lookout for more materials, we have guides covering Kalpalata, Rukkhashava, Padisarah, Harra Fruit, Zaytun Peach, Viparyas, Sumeru Rose, and Nilotpala.
Genshin Impact Zaytun Peach Locations – Where to Find Zaytun Peach
If you’re looking to harvest Zaytun Peach, you’re in luck, as there are several locations to pick from. Kalpalata is usually found on the ground as it’s a fairly standard plant, but there are a few key locations in which you’re likely to spot them more often.
First off, know that you can purchase the material from Hamawi at 240 Mora a piece, but the stock is quite limited. If you’re interested in gathering larger quantities, and for free no less, check the list below.
You can find Harra Fruit in the following locations:
- Both west and south of Vanarana, following the riverbank and its outskirts
- Both north and south of Vissudha Field, as well as its outskirts
- Around Ashavan Realm, closer to the riverbank’s inner area
- Both around and north of Port Ormos
- East of Chinvat Ravine
- Following the main road to the west from Gandharva Ville, and also the outskirts around the south and southeastern areas
- Almost all around Vimara Village
- All the way west, south, and eastern corners of Devantaka Mountain
- Southwest of Tiangong Gorge
- Both northwest and south of Alcazarzaray
- Northeast of Mawtiyima Forest
In order to harvest it, all you need to do is approach the material and interact with it. It’s a fairly simple task, as you don’t have to swim or climb around surfaces for this material.
You May Also Like:
- Genshin Impact Silent Seeker of Knowledge Guide – Courtyard Far Down the Corridor Puzzle
- New Genshin Impact Characters Include Candace, Nilou, & Cyndo from Sumeru
- Genshin Impact Dori Guide: Best Build, Materials, Kit, Skills
Genshin Impact Zaytun Peach Uses
If you’re wondering what are the uses for the Zaytun Peach, well, there aren’t many of them for the time being. You can find the current use below:
- At the moment, the Zaytun Peach isn’t required for any character’s ascension phases
- You can Harra Fruit to cook the Selva Salad, which requires 2x Zaytun Peach, 2x Mint, and 2x Sumeru Rose
That is all you need to know about the Genshin Impact Harra Fruit material for the time being. Best of luck gathering it, and remember to use it for those crafting recipes in case you’re in need of some new meals for your characters!