Monday Night Raw
Raw tonight is pre-taped, pre-determined, and pre-venting me from having a very good time. Same stuff every week, but tonight the crowd has a thick accent and falls asleep for half the show.
- Respectful king R-Truth declined to enter the women's locker room, even in pursuit of the 24/7 Championship
- Zelina Vega served the greatest of looks in that cross jumpsuit
- Erick Rowan carried around something mysterious and alive in a little cage
- Humberto Carrillo finally got a win on Raw! Dimple Rights!
- Dead crowd got increasingly dead in last hour
- Charlotte and Becky getting a tag title opportunity when it was Natalya who submitted Asuka last week
- Walter/Rollins turning into an 8 man tag for Raw vs NXT even though NXT UK doesn't seem to be playing much of a role in Survivor Series at all
- How do you give Andrade vs Cedric Alexander less than 5 minutes? That's legal?
- Aleister Black's gimmick is still angry vlogging in his little black room
- Beautiful friendship of Ricochet and Humberto marred by presence of Randall Keith