HE DID IT, GUYS! STING FINALLY DID IT! HE APPLIED HIS MAKEUP IN SUCH A WAY THAT SUGGESTS THAT HE KNOWS THAT HIS FACE IS NOT A ROUGH ASSEMBLAGE OF STRAIGHT LINES. I AM YELLING BECAUSE I AM HAPPY. WE DID IT.
- You have no idea how powerful I feel right now.
- Sting is the Highlander of specially themed makeup, and his spooky "me and my son are going to fight you" ensemble was so good it was already on a t-shirt.
- Just a 'lil pop of color to let you know Sting can be a dad *and* have fun.
- The way he did it made the sides of his face look like smoke. Or ghosts. Both things being pretty rad, mucho points for the sides of the face.
- Pushing facepaint that far up your forehead means that sweat and contact is going to make it run. Someone tell Sting about Blue Marble sealing spray next time.
- The special edition t-shirt never came off of Sting's body. Pop that top, Stinger! Traps accentuate facepaint, and you know it.
- Darby Allin probably taught him how to blend.
David Bixenspan Jun 26, 2022. 5 minute read
When AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door was announced for four weeks after AEW Double or Nothing, completely throwing off AEW’s quarterly pay-per-view schedule, it made a certain kind of sense. After all, if there was any show that you would do that for, it would be the first AEW vs. NJPW super…READ MORE >
Colette Arrand Jun 18, 2022. 5 minute read
Yesterday, at 9:19am, the WWE Twitter account announced that Mr. McMahon would open SmackDown. It is crucial that they said Mr. McMahon and not Vince McMahon, as, since 1997, there has been some separation between the Vince McMahon who runs WWE in reality, and the Mr. McMahon who runs the…READ MORE >