With the start of 2020, many Teamfight Tactics players are looking forward to what the game has in store next. This morning we got details on Set 3 including what some themes and champions will be. But alas, that set isn’t due out until March. For now, we’re still pretty far into the Set 2 season and due for another balance patch in just a week or so. With that, let’s check out our rounded up TFT Patch 10.2 PBE patch notes!
You May Also Like
- Teamfight Tactics TFT Set 3 Guide – New Sets, Champions, What We Know
- Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.1 TFT Patch Notes – Lunar Champions Added
- TFT Slam Berserkers Guide – Teamfight Tactics Best Team Comps (Patch 9.24b)
When Does TFT Patch 10.2 Go Live?
Thursday, January 23, 2020! TFT patches always go live alongside League of Legends patches and they’re usually scheduled for every other week.
TFT 10.2 Patch Notes & Changes
Greetings to those of you who play Teamfight Tactics!
Welcome to patch 10.2, this is the one where the gang buffs all the traits, champions, and items that could use a little love. We’ve got a couple of nerfs as well, but for the most part we’re aiming to make unused or underpowered things a bit more enticing. We also have a few general system changes aimed to make the games go a little bit faster. Last but not least, we’re raising the RNG floor for item drops to make games a bit more fair while still maintaining variation from game to game.
Take this portal if you’re looking for League’s patch notes!
Let’s get into it!
- PVE Rounds Planning Phase Time: 30 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
- Small Loot Boxes: Removed the “4 gold drop” possibility (average value down 15%)
- Medium Loot Boxes: Removed the “7 gold drop” possibility (average value down 3%)
- Removed the worst case scenarios for item drops through the course of a game and especially in the first three PVE rounds. In short, we raised the RNG “floor”.
- Full items now drop significantly less.
- Full items only drop if you are already rolling item components. The RNG “ceiling” has not changed, but you are more likely to get a full item as you approach that ceiling.
- You can no longer get two full item drops in the same game from PVE rounds. This change doesn’t include epic monster rewards or the carousel.
- Drastically reduced the chance of Force of Nature appearing on the carousel.
Quality of life changes
- PVE minions and monsters are now immune to Zephyr.
- Updated the Trait Tracker UI with a chromatic tier to celebrate rare synergies (ex. Inferno 9).
- Runespirit Little Legend VFX update.
- The system for choosing your Little Legend and Arena Skin the Lobby has been greatly improved. Be sure to check it out.
- Bramble Vest Damage: 80/120/160 ⇒ 100/140/200
- Bloodthirster Lifesteal: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Hextech Gunblade Omnisteal: 25% ⇒ 33%
- Iceborn Gauntlet Freeze Duration: 1.5 seconds ⇒ 2.5 seconds
- Locket of the Iron Solari Shield Value: 250/275/300 ⇒ 250/275/350
- Luden’s Echo Damage: 120/160/200 ⇒ 125/175/250
- Critical Strike Damage Bonus: 50%/150% ⇒ 65%/225%
- Blademasters can no longer store more extra attacks than the maximum your trait level provides (1/2/3). In short, this means that it will be much less likely, if not impossible, for your champions to go “infinite” off their auto-attacks. Specifically this nerfs (4) and (6) Blademaster.
- Blademaster chance to get extra auto-attacks: 40% ⇒ 35%
- Armor Reduction: 50%/90% ⇒ 40%/100%
- Damage: 70%/140%/210% ⇒ 70%/150%/250%
- (6) Mages: 100% Chance to Double Cast ⇒ 100% Chance to Double Cast & 20 AP to all Mages
- Bonus Damage Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- Bonus Damage: 65%/150% ⇒ 65%/175%
- Armor Bonus: 150%/300%/450% ⇒ 150%/300%/999%
- Gotta get six Woodland to clone them all.
- Leona Damage Reduction: 40/90/140 ⇒ 40/80/120
- Malzahar Minion health: 250/250/250 ⇒ 250/300/400
- Ezreal Health: 600 ⇒ 650
- Ezreal Ability Damage: 200/400/800 ⇒ 225/450/900
- Karma Attack Speed Bonus: 60/70/80 ⇒ 40/60/80
- Sion Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/125
- Sivir Bounces: 10/10/10 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Veigar Spell Damage: 300/600/900 ⇒ 325/650/975
- Olaf Attack Speed: 0.85 ⇒ 0.8
- Renekton Ability Damage: 150/275/400 ⇒ 150/275/475
- Vladimir Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 200/325/500
- Ashe Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 50%/75%/250% ⇒ 50%/75%/100%
- Ashe Ability Attack Damage Ratio: 0.3/0.35/0.4 ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.75
- All tooltips should now be up to date.
- Electric tooltip now properly states that it does magic damage
- Karma is no longer 7’6” (228cm).
- Kindred’s ability will now correctly critically strike with Jeweled Gauntlet.
TFT 10.2 PBE Patch Notes & Changes
Here are all of the current changes on the PBE. As always, there’s no guarantee that any of them will actually make it to the live version of Teamfight Tactics.
- Assassins: +50/+150% (3/6) critical strike damage & +10/20% critical strike chance → +75/+225% (3/6) critical strike damage & +10/20% critical strike chance
- Mage: Mages have a 50/100% (3/6) chance, when casting, to Doublecast → Mages have a 50/100% (3/6) chance, when casting, to Doublecast. With 6 Mages, gain +20 spell power.
- Inferno: Inferno critical hits and spell damage burns the ground beneath the target, dealing +70/140/210% (3/6/9) of that spell’s pre-mitigation damage on 1/3/5 hexes over four seconds. → Inferno critical hits and spell damage burns the ground beneath the target, dealing +70/150/250% (3/6/9) of that spell’s pre-mitigation damage on 1/3/5 hexes over four seconds.
- Shadow: Shadow champions deal +65/150% (3/6) increased damage for 5 seconds at combat start and every time they get a takedown. With 6 Shadow champions, ability is refreshed for any Shadow champions’ takedowns. → Shadow champions deal +65/175% (3/6) increased damage for 6 seconds at combat start and every time they get a takedown. With 6 Shadow champions, ability is refreshed for any Shadow champions’ takedowns.
- Warden: Wardens gain 150/300/450% Armor (2/4/6). → Wardens gain 150/300/999% Armor (2/4/6).
- Woodland: At the start of combat 1 Random Woodland Champion makes a copy of themselves. → At the start of combat 1 Random/ALL (3/6) Woodland Champions make a copy of themselves.
- Hextech Gunblade
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade
- Iceborn Gauntlet
- Luden’s Echo
- Desert: 50/90% (2/4) enemy armor reduction → 40/100% (2/4) enemy armor reduction.
Summoner: Summoners and their summoned units gain +30/120% (3/6) bonus health and summon duration. → Summoners and their summoned units gain +20/80% (3/6) bonus health and summon duration.
- Ezreal: Ability damage increased from 200/400/800 → 225/450/900.
- Malzahar: Summoned Voidlings health increased from 250 → 250/300/400.
- Veigar: Ability damage increased from 300/600/900 → 325/650/975.
- Vladimir: Ability damage increased from 200/325/450 → 200/325/500.
- Yorick: Summoned minions health decreased from 600/1000/2000 → 500/800/2000. Summoned minion damage decreased from 100/200/300 → 100/175/250.
- Renekton: Ability damaged adjusted from 200/325/450 → 150/275/475. (Early-game buff, mid and late-game nerf)
- Karma: Attack speed decreased from 60/70/80 → 40/60/80.
- Leona: Damage reduction decreased from 40/90/140 → 40/80/120.
- Sivir: Ricochet bounces reduced from 10 → 5.
And that’s everything we’ve rounded up for now. There may very well be other changes on the PBE server that we’ve missed. This is just meant to be a summary of the most notable things we expect to go live this week! Make sure to check back on Wednesday when the patch is live for the complete TFT patch notes!
Looking for information on TFT Set 3? Everything we currently know is rounded up right here on this post. So far we know the general theme of the the set is space. Confirmed skin lines include PROJECT, Star Guardian, Odyssey, and Pulsefire with the representatives of PROJECT Fiora, Star Guardian Poppy, Odyssey Jinx, and Pulsefire Shen. If you, like us, have forgotten which other champions have skins in those lines, we’ve included those possibilities in our roundup as well. Teamfight Tactics Set 3 releases sometime in March 2020 alongside mobile support for Android and iPhones.