This is an off week in Teamfight Tactics so the upcoming TFT patch is on the small side focusing on balance changes and matchmaking improvements. The complete TFT Patch 9.16 patch notes can be found below!
You May Also Like
- Teamfight Tactics Comps Guide – 5 of the Best TFT Team Builds
- Teamfight Tactics Strategy Tips: 13 Things TFT Doesn’t Tell You
- Teamfight Tactics Classes Patch 9.16 Tier List – All TFT Classes Ranked, Champion Priority
TFT 9.16b PBE Patch Summary
While Riot is definitely being careful to not overdo things this patch, it has certainly had enough of the Draven and Jinx in every team comp. They’re getting some decent nerfs in an effort to bring them back in line with everyone else. Kayle’s ultimate has also had its duration reduced by half a second at the two star version.
Looking for a quick rundown? Here’s what’s been buffed, nerfed, and added or changed:
- Champions: Aatrox, Anivia, Gnar, Miss Fortunte, Morgana, Shen
- Items: None
- Classes: None
- Champions: Draven, Jinx, Kayle, Lucian, Vi
- Items: Luden’s Echo
- Classes: Brawlers
TFT 9.16b PBE Patch Notes
Hey Tacticians, welcome to the Teamfight Tactics patch 9.16B notes.
In true B-side fashion, this patch will be fairly light. The biggest change is to the in-game matchmaking system, which should prevent you from seeing the same opponent too often. This change will be an improvement on past versions, but we’re still not completely happy with the system and we’ll continue to tinker going forward. For gameplay, the meta is in a pretty good spot following the inclusion of our Hextech friends, and we’re giving out a few small bumps to the outliers.
Now, let’s get into it.
Blake “Riot Beernana” Edwards
- Bonus Health: 300/600/1000 ⇒ 250/500/900
- Health: 700 ⇒ 650
- Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 70
- Ability Bonus Attack Speed: 0.75/1.0/1.25 ⇒ 0.6/0.8/1.0
- Rocket Damage: 100/225/350 ⇒ 100/200/300
- Shield Duration: 2/3/4 ⇒ 2/2.5/3
- Ability Damage: 150/250/350 ⇒ 100/225/350
- Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/150
- Spell Damage: 250/600/950 ⇒ 300/600/900
- Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Bonus Attack Damage on Transform: 30/60/90 ⇒ 50/100/150
- Miss Fortune
- Ability Damage: 800/1250/1700 ⇒ 900/1300/1700
- Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Ability Damage: 200/325/450 ⇒ 175/300/425
- Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Luden’s Echo
- Damage: 200 ⇒ 180
- Further adjustments to in game matchmaking to prevent seeing the same opponents as often.
- The Hextech trait now disables Ionic Spark for the appropriate 8 seconds instead of a whole round.
And that’s it! Short and sweet. For a look at what TFT Patch 9.17 has in store, head on over to our PBE patch notes page for that update. There are still a bunch of experimental changes on the PBE including big changes to Grievous Wounds and the Assassin class buff. Oh, also Riot has added Pantheon who will be joining the champion roster as a Dragon Guardian. Just ignore the fact that he’s technically a dragon slayer and not a dragon himself.