It’s time for yet another Teamfight Tactics patch cycle! TFT Patch 9.15b is live! We’ve got the official patch notes and some highlights from what’s currently on the PBE and due for release in 9.16. Check out all of the details below.
You May Also Like
- Teamfight Tactics Comps Guide – 5 of the Best TFT Team Builds
- Teamfight Tactics Strategy Tips: 13 Things TFT Doesn’t Tell You
- Teamfight Tactics Classes Cheat Sheet – All TFT Class Buffs
TFT 9.15b Patch Notes
Good news! Karthus, Kayle, and Pyke have all been nerfed. Now that that trio will have a slightly harder time winning games, it seems like Riot is hoping to see the meta open up some more. This will also be added by some power reductions to Guardian Angel, Morellonomicon, and more!
Hey Tacticians, welcome to the Teamfight Tactics patch 9.15B notes.
This week we’re making light changes to some of the outlier champions and items. We want to see how the meta naturally changes over the course of two weeks with minimal input on our end. We’re pretty happy with the state of the meta at the moment as we’re seeing different compositions compete at all levels of the game. Some of the highlights: Karthus and Kayle are losing some power as they’re just too strong. We’re also upping the damage of Runaan’s Hurricane and few other items to give you more choices in that department.
Now, let’s get into it.
Blake “Riot Beernana” Edwards
- Fixed a bug so that other allies properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s ability…again.
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 400/700/1000 ⇒ 350/600/850
- Ability Targets: 5/9/13 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability: 100 ⇒ 125
- Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 0.4/0.7/1.0 ⇒ 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Twisted Fate
- Health: 450 ⇒ 500
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/550/800
- Guardian Angel
- Health on restoration: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Burn Damage: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Phantom Dancer
- Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
- Runaan’s Hurricane
- Bonus Damage: 25% ⇒ 75%
- Statikk Shiv
- Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
- Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate: 5% ⇒ 7%
Fixed a bug that delayed players loading in to game until after the first carousel round. This was fixed last week.
And that’s everything for now! Looking for what Riot has in store for TFT Patch 9.16? We’ve got a post that rounds up all of that including details on the new Hextech champions: Vi, Jinx, Camille, and Jayce. It’s also got some information from Riot on some matchmaking updates, new boards, and another bunch of Little Legends. Make sure to check back on Wednesday when the patch is live for the complete TFT patch notes!