With Black Friday literally days away, Valve has opened up the Steam Autumn Sale once again with tons of deals. The sale which went live today runs until November 27 at 10 AM PST.
Highlights include the entire Fallout franchise, sans Fallout 76, with all titles at least 50% off.
We recommend grabbing Civilization VI with Gathering Storm coming in February. It’s always a good idea to buy strategy games and their associated DLCs during Steam sales. Monster Hunter World is also a solid purchase with Lunastra coming to the game tomorrow.
Some other notable games on sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – $23.99 (60% off)
- Final Fantasy XV – $24.99 (50% off)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – $24.99 (50% off)
- Watch Dogs 2 – $17.99 (70% off)
- Dishonored 2 – $13.19 (67% off)
- NieR: Automata – $29.99 (50% off)
- Far Cry 5 – $29.99 (50% off)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – $40.19 (33% off)
- Monster Hunter: World – $39.59 (34% off)
- Civilization VI Gold Edition – $39.97 (37% off)
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 – $29.99 (50% off)
- XCOM 2 Collection – $34.96 (72% off)
The Steam Award nominations are also live with users able to nominate any game available on the platform. Alongside the usual Game of the Year you’ll also find new awards like Best Alternate History and Most Fun with a Machine.
If you’re like us and just want to see what’s the cheapest, here’s a list of all the games you can get for under $10. If you just want to see what’s selling the best, here are the top sellers at the moment.
Don’t see anything you like? Maybe it’s just not quite cheap enough? There will undoubtedly be another Steam sale sometime towards the end of next month. You can certainly check back then to see if anything else is on sale or available at a cheaper price.