It’s been about a week since the last Dota Underlords balance update, but Valve is back with yet another. This time around there are some buffs to the Dragon alliance and Dragon Knight. The developer also saw it appropriate the dull the glow of Keeper of the Light a bit. Oh, and there’s a new item called the Pipe of Insight which provides Magic Resistance and gives a shield to allied units!
May your eChess matches go well!
You May Also Like
- Dota Underlords Strategy Tips: 11 Things the Game Doesn’t Tell You
- Dota Underlands Heroes Cheat Sheet- Hero Tier List & Abilities
- Dota Underlords Alliances Cheat Sheet – All Class Bonuses
Since the patch notes aren’t organized very well, we’ve split up each of the changes into their appropriate categories.
- Troll Global Item (Coordinated Assault): Now stacks.
- Dragon Alliance: Now requires 2 units.
- Dragon Alliance: Now Unlocks an additional ability for each member of the Alliance.
- Dragon Knight: Breathe Fire is now his base ability.
- Dragon Knight: Dragon Alliance now unlocks Dragon Form.
- Dragon Knight: Hit Points increased to 1000/2000/4000.
- Dragon Knight: Gained +10 Health Regeneration.
- Puck: Dragon Alliance now unlocks Phase Shift.
- Viper: Dragon Alliance now unlocks Corrosive Skin.
- Pocket Sand: Now also slows mana gained on receiving damage by 50%.
- Pocket Sand: Will debuff a random enemy unit within 2 cells if no units are within 1 cell of the assassin landing.
- Keeper of the Light: Illuminate now costs 150 mana.
- Keeper of the Light: Health decreased to 550/1100/2200.
- Desperate Measure: Now also increases mana gained on receving/dealing damage by the same amount as attack damage.
- Wicked Intent: Now also blocks HP regen.
- Scrappy Alliance: Now provides 8 armor and 9 health regeneration. It provides double that amount if your starting army is smaller in size than your opponent’s.
- Knight Alliance: Now gives a constant 15/25/35% damage reduction and an additional 20/25/30% when next to another knight.
- Chaos Knight: Damage Increased from [40-110, 80-220, 160-440] to [55-135, 110-240, 200-480].
- Boots of Speed: Now Tranquil Boots. Passive +16 health regen and 100% bonus move speed.
- New Item – Pipe of Insight: +50% Magic Resistance. Once the first enemy has 100% mana, apply a shield that blocks 400 magic damage to allies up to 1 cell away. (once per battle)
- New opponent selection logic: This addresses the community feedback of fighting the same opponents over and over.
- Adjustment to the game board: Lighting and Shadow intensity tweaks.
- Sounds from combat occurring on other player’s boards can now be heard from yours.
- PC/Mobile: Many performance optimizations.
- Mobile: Fixed storage space calculation when downloading content.
- Fixed unit stats not reflecting all items and equipment when querying before combat started.
- Fixed friendly AI not casting spells after Pudge hooked an enemy.
- AI will now cast spells on the ground under a target instead of on the target’s location. Fixes floating Spells if the target happened to be flying through the air.
- Mobile: Fixed ‘Australia’ mode – Some Android devices rendered the game upside down, and that has been fixed.
And there you have it! Thanks for reading the latest Dota Underlords update patch notes. For more information, be sure to check back later. We’ll continue to update our guides with more tips and add future content as Dota Underlords develops.