Teamfight Tactics is still rolling along. TFT Patch 9.20 had a bunch of changes to things like drop rates, the XP curve, some item adjustments, and changes to some of the standout classes. There were also a decent number of champion changes with a focus on making Kai’Sa, the newest champion, more useful.
But what does Riot have in store for TFT Patch 9.21? Catch the full patch notes below!
You May Also Like
- Teamfight Tactics Comps Guide – 5 of the Best TFT Team Builds
- Teamfight Tactics Strategy Tips: 13 Things TFT Doesn’t Tell You
- Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.20 PBE Patch Notes – Gunslinger & Assassin Buffs
TFT 9.21 Patch Summary
- Classes: Gunslingers
- Features: Player Damage
- Classes: Rangers, Sorcerers
- Items: Locket of the Iron Solari, Redemption, Repeating Crossbow, Spear of Shojin,
- Champions: Brand, Varus, Cho’Gath
- Classes: Guardian, Hextech, Knight
- Items: Trap Claw
- Champions: Draven, Lissandra, Pantheon
TFT 9.21 Patch Notes
All right, here are the specifics! Seems like there are a lot of class changes in store for Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.21.
This is it, the final countdown, the last round, the third period, the fourth quarter, the ninth inning, the end of the road, the last stop, closing time, or more specifically, the last patch in Teamfight Tactics’ first set. While we await the start of Rise of the Elements, we have one last balance pass and patch for you to reåch the rank of your dreams. So cue the montage music and let’s get into it.
Take this portal if you’re looking for League’s patch notes!
Blake “Riot Beernana” Edwards
This is the last patch to continue climbing the ranked ladder in Teamfight Tactics’ first Season. Ranked will be off in patch 9.22 for the start of Rise of the Elements to make sure that we have any major bugs or balance issues out of the way, but it will return in patch 9.23.
Right now, player damage is both too low in the early game and too high in the late game. This leads players to take advantage of using the early game to stockpile gold, as well as really unfortunate late-game losses when trying to change up your strategy or unit placements. We’re pulling level-up damage from the champions and putting it into their base damage to counteract these trends.
- 1-Star by Tier: 1/1/2/2/3 ⇒ 1/1/1/2/3
- 2-Star by Tier: 2/2/3/4/5 ⇒ 2/2/2/3/4
- 3-Star by Tier: 3/4/5/6/8 ⇒ 3/3/3/5/8
- Base Damage: 1/2/2/3/4/5 ⇒ 3/3/3/4/5/6
- Guardian bonus Armor: 45 ⇒ 40
- Hextech Item Disable duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Knight Damage blocked: 15/35/60 ⇒ 15/30/60
- Rangers bonus Attack Speed: 25%/70% ⇒ 40%/70%
- Sorcerer Ability Power: 40%/100%/175% ⇒ 40%/120%/200%
- Lissandra Starting/Total Mana: 0/85 ⇒ 0/95
- Varus Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 60
- Brand Pyroclasm bounce range: 2 Hexes ⇒ 3 Hexes
- Brand Pyroclasm missile speed: Slower ⇒ Faster
- Cho’Gath Spell Damage: 175/350/525 ⇒ 200/400/600
- Draven Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 65
- Pantheon Armor: 80 ⇒ 70
- Locket of the Iron Solari duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Redemption Health threshold: 25% ⇒ 30%
- Repeating Crossbow Attack Speed and Crit Chance per stack: 20% ⇒ 30%
- Spear of Shojin Mana restoration: 15% ⇒ 18%
- Trap Claw stun duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
- Kai’Sa’s spell tooltip now properly scales with Ability Power
- Coins don’t launch as far
- Adjusted a few of the drops in Thieves Gloves
- Draven now has the intended no longer has a higher attack speed ratio than intended