Teamfight Tactics is still rolling along. TFT Patch 9.20 came out last week and had a bunch of changes to things like drop rates, the XP curve, some item adjustments, and changes to some of the standout classes. There were also a decent number of champion changes with a focus on making Kai’Sa, the newest champion, more useful.
But what does Riot have in store for TFT Patch 9.21? We’ve crawled the PBE and public forums in an attempt to document all of the adjustments in store. Catch them all below!
You May Also Like
- Teamfight Tactics Comps Guide – 5 of the Best TFT Team Builds
- Teamfight Tactics Strategy Tips: 13 Things TFT Doesn’t Tell You
- Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.20 PBE Patch Notes – Gunslinger & Assassin Buffs
TFT 9.21 PBE Patch Summary
Thus far, the Teamfight Tactics PBE is entirely full of class changes. Some buffs, some nerfs, some neutral changes. The first changes are some nerfs to Knights and Hextech though Assassins, Rangers, and Sorcerers are getting buffed.
Meanwhile Gunslingers are getting a neutral change though it does lean a little towards a nerf since the tier two buff is getting nerfed while the tier three is getting buffed. The latter is so much rarer that this should almost be considered a straight up nerf.
Looking for a quick rundown? Here’s what’s been buffed, nerfed, and added or changed:
- Classes: Gunslingers
- Classes: Assassins, Rangers, Sorcerers
- Classes: Knights, Hextech
TFT 9.21 PBE Patch Notes
All right, here are the specifics! Seems like there are a lot of class changes in store for Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.21.
- Assassin Trait:
- 3 Assassins – 75% Crit Damage & 5% Crit Chance for your Assassins.
- 6 Assassins – 150% Crit Damage & 20% Crit Chance for your Assassins. (Up from 15% Crit Chance to 20% Crit Chance)
- 9 Assassins – 225% Crit Damage & 30% Crit Chance for your Assassins.
- Gunslinger Trait:
- 2 Gunslingers – 50% chance to attack one additional target in range.
- 4 Gunslingers – 50% chance to attack two additional targets in range. (Down from three additional targets to two additional targets)
- 6 Gunslingers – 50% chance to attack five additional targets in range. (Up from four additional targets to five additional targets)
- Knight Trait:
- 2 Knights – Your team ignores 15 damage from all sources.
- 4 Knights – Your team ignores 30 damage from all sources. (Down from 35 to 30)
- 6 Knights – Your team ignores 60 damage from all sources.
- Ranger Trait:
- 2 Rangers – Every three seconds, Rangers have a 40% chance to double their attack speed for three seconds. (Increased from 20% to 40%)
- 4 Rangers – Every three seconds, Rangers have a 70% chance to double their attack speed for three seconds.
- Sorcerer Trait:
- 3 Sorcerers – Your team has +40% Ability Power.
- 6 Sorcerers – Your team has +120% Ability Power. (Increased from 100 to 120%)
- 9 Sorcerers – Your team has +200% Spell Power. (Increased from 175 to 200%)
- Hextech Trait:
- 2 Hextechs – Throw a bomb at an enemy unit with an item, and disables all items in a 1 hex radius for 5 seconds. (Reduced from 7 seconds to 5 seconds)
- 4 Hextechs – Throw a bomb at an enemy unit with an item, and disables all items in a 2 hex radius for 5 seconds. (Reduced from 7 seconds to 5 seconds)
And that’s it! Check back throughout the week for the latest TFT PBE changes! We’ll be compiling them all here until Riot releases official notes in a few weeks.