The first Teamfight Tactics patch of 2020 has arrived! TFT Patch 10.1 comes with a slew of changes and the addition of the new Lunar class and champions! Plus we have a bunch of item reworks and even more Little Legends.
TFT Patch 10.1 Summary
Here’s a quick summary of everything that’s being changed. For detailed updates, check the full notes below.
- Trait: Lunar
- Champions: Leona, Karma
- Little Legends: Flutterbug, Craggle, Tocker
- Items: Last Whisper, Titan’s Resolve, Bramble Vest
- Classes: Druid, Light, Shadow
- Champions: Vayne, Warwick, Jax, Malzahar, Neeko, Skarner, Syndra, Varus, Aatrox, Azir, Annie, Master Yi, Nami
- Classes: Ocean
- Items: Hush, Red Buff, Morellonomicon
- Champions: Senna, Nocturne, Qiyana, Sivir
Changes / Bug Fixes
- Items: Frozen Heart, Iceborn Gauntlet, Ionic Spark, Quicksilver, Locket of the Iron Solari, Luden’s Echo
- Champions: Twitch, Amumu
You May Also Like:
- TFT Electric Wardens Guide – Teamfight Tactics Best Team Comps (Patch 9.24b)
- TFT Malphon Brando Guide – Teamfight Tactics Best Team Comps (Patch 9.24b)
- TFT Blender Nocturne Guide – Teamfight Tactics Best Team Comps (Patch 9.24b)
TFT 10.1 Patch Notes
Good to see y’all again for a new year of Teamfight Tactics. Our first patch of the new decade is a big one and features one new trait, two new champions, three new items (replacing a few old ones), and the typical line-up of balance changes and adjustments. Here are the highlights: Defensive team compositions should see a boost from the new Lunar trait and the introduction of Leona and Karma to the line-up. A number of items now scale with their wearer’s star level. Light has been buffed both as a trait and from a number of individual champions.
Last but not least, a new year of TFT wouldn’t be complete without a few new Little Legends. Keep an eye out for our new friends who should become available later this week.
Take this portal if you’re looking for League’s patch notes!
Let’s get into it!
- (2): Every 7 seconds, your team gains 15% Critical Strike Chance, 15% Critical Strike Damage, and 10% Spell Power. (Stacks up to 4 times)
- Tier 1
- Class: Warden
- Health: 650/1170/2106
- Armor: 40
- Attack Damage: 50/90/162
- Attack Speed: 0.55
- Mana: 50/100
- Ability: Lunar Barrier – Leona reduces all damage done to her by 40/90/140 for 5 seconds.
- Tier 3
- Class: Mystic
- Health: 600/1080/1944
- Armor: 20
- Attack Damage: 50/90/162
- Attack Speed: 0.7
- Mana: 75/100
- Ability: Inspire – At the start of combat, Karma tethers to her closest ally. Karma shields the tethered ally (or a random one if the tether is dead) for 5 seconds, absorbing the next 250/400/800 damage. While the shield holds, the ally receives 60/70/80% bonus Attack Speed.
Wants to take over the world — and eat all the yummiest things in it. But, he’s very small. He often has to hide under things in order to not get squashed. While he hides, he machinates on his complex plans.
An adorable statue carved from the finest Demacian petricite (anti-magic stone). He has a soft spot for the vulnerable creatures of the world, and tries to protect them with every ounce of his strength as if he was a giant colossus — even if he is still growing.
Tocker is constantly tinkering with things to make them better, even on his own body! (His left wing is always a bit squeaky). He loves meeting new people and learning about the world through his enormous blue eyes.
Last Whisper (New)
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow
- Replaces Repeating Crossbow.
- Critical hits reduce the target’s Armor by 90% for 3 seconds. This effect does not stack.
Titan’s Resolve (New)
- Recipe: Chain Vest + Recurve Bow
- Replaces Phantom Dancer.
- When the wearer is hit or inflicts a critical strike, they gain a 2% stacking damage bonus, up to 100%. At 50 stacks, the wearer gains 25 Armor and MR; and increases in size. Resets every round.
Bramble Vest (New)
- Recipe: 2xChain(z) Vest
- Replaced Thornmail
- Negates bonus damage from incoming critical hits. On being hit by a Basic Attack, deal 80/120/160 magic damage to all nearby enemies (once every 1 second maximum). Scales with wearer’s Star Level.
Frozen Heart (Mini-Rework)
- Before: Nearby enemies’ attack speed is slowed by 25%
- Now: Nearby enemies’ attack speed is slowed by 40%. (Stacking increases the radius of this effect, not the amount of the slow)
Iceborn Gauntlet (Mini-Rework)
- Before: Upon dodging an attack, creates a zone of ice. Enemies inside the zone have their attack speed reduced by 25%.
- Now: After casting a spell, the wearer’s next basic attack freezes the target for 1.5 seconds.
Ionic Spark (Mini-Rework)
- Before: Deal 90 true damage to an enemy when they cast a spell.
- Now: Enemies within 3 hexes that cast a spell are zapped, taking magic damage equal to 200% of their max Mana.
- Before: Gains a spell shield that prevents the next crowd control from applying. This shield refreshes after 3 seconds.
- Now: [UNIQUE] The wearer is immune to crowd control.
Locket of the Iron Solari (New Scaling)
- Shields allies for 300 for 8 seconds ⇒ Shields allies within two hexes in the same row for 250/275/300 damage for 8 seconds (scales with wearer’s Star Level)
Luden’s Echo (New Scaling)
- Deals 150 magic damage ⇒ Deals 120/160/200 magic damage (scales with wearer’s Star Level)
Statikk Shiv (New Scaling)
- Deals 100 magic damage to 3 enemies ⇒ Deals 80 magic damage to 3/4/5 enemies (scales with wearer’s Star Level)
- Proc Chance: 25% ⇒ 20%
Red Buff & Morellonomicon
- Burn: 20% over 10 seconds ⇒ 18% over 10 seconds
- Druid Health Regen: 40 ⇒ 45
- Light Attack Speed Bonus: 15%/25%/35% ⇒ 15%/35%/55%
- Ocean Mana Regen (per 4 seconds): 15/30/60 ⇒ 10/30/60
- Shadow Bonus Damage: 60%/140% ⇒ 65%/150%
- Vayne Health: 500 ⇒550
- Vayne Ability Damage (Percentage of Max Health): 9%/12%/15% ⇒ 10%/13%/16%
- Warwick Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 50/125
- Warwick Ability Damage: 200/450/700 ⇒ 200/500/800
- Jax Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Jax Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Malzahar’s Minion Attack Damage: 30/60/90 ⇒ 40/70/100
- Neeko Total Mana: 80 ⇒ 60
- Senna Ability Ally Damage: 15/30/55 ⇒ 15/40/65
- Skarner Shield Bonus Attack Speed: 30%/65%/100% ⇒ 50%/75%/100%
- Syndra Total Mana: 80 ⇒ 65
- Varus Ability Damage: 225/450/675 ⇒ 225/450/800
- Aatrox Health: 700 ⇒ 800
- Aatrox Ability Damage: 250/500/1000 ⇒ 300/600/1200
- Azir Spell Damage: 125/250/375 ⇒150/275/450
- Nocturne Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Nocturne Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 55
- Qiyana Stun Duration: 3/4/5 ⇒ 2.5/3.5/4.5
- Qiyana Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/500/900
- Sivir Ability Duration: 7 Seconds ⇒ 5 Seconds
- Annie’s Tibbers Attack Damage: 150/300/1000 ⇒ 125/350/1500
- Twitch Ability Attack Damage Ratio: 125%/150%/300% ⇒ 130%/160%/300%
- Amumu Stun Duration: 2/2/2 ⇒ 1.5/2/5
- Amumu Ability Damage: 150/250/1337 ⇒ 100/200/1337
- Amumu Starting/Total Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/150
- Master Yi Ability Bonus Damage: 50/75/500 ⇒ 75/100/500
- Nami Ability Damage: 150/250/350 ⇒ 100/200/300
- Untargetable units can no longer be impacted by crowd control.
- Actually fixed a bug where Annie could start gaining mana again after summoning two Tibbers then having one of them die.