In addition to announcements of Subnautica: Below Zero and Among Us for PS4 and PS5, PlayStation’s latest State of Play largely focused on the upcoming Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. In case you missed the stream, we have all the news right here for you in an easy-to-digest list.
- Whoa, this game looks legitimately incredible, what the fuck.
- Like, seriously, wow! There’s this part where Ratchet is talking to a sassy robot and it straight up looks like it came out of a Pixar movie.
- The actual gameplay ALSO looks like it came out of a Pixar movie.
- There’s an accessibility option to futz with the game speed that also seems very useful for people who need it and people who want to use it.
- For the first time, the series also has a photo mode.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart releases on June 11 exclusively for the PlayStation 5.