Atlus is counting down to a big Persona 5 Royal announcement on its social media accounts. The countdown started on Thursday, November 21, and will conclude 12 days later on December 3.
— Atlus U.S.A., Inc. (@AtlusUSA) November 21, 2019
More about Atlus games:
- Persona 5 Needs to Stop Using Ryuji as a Punching Bag
- Trying Not to Be an Asshole in Catherine: Full Body
- Keeping Demon Busting Alive: The Story of Shin Megami Tensei: ReIMAGINE
If you’re gonna make a big to do about an announcement of an announcement, there’s gotta be something big at the end of the tunnel, yeah? Let’s explore these possibilities:
- As a celebration of My Chemical Romance coming back to life, the band will be including digital codes for Mother 3 for the Neo Geo Pocket with ticket sales to its reunion shows.
- Colonel Sanders is the next character to join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Terry Crews is joining the cast of Netflix’s The Witcher series.
- The novelization of Tetris (it’s erotic).
- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood RPG is coming to double down on the release of Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. It turns out the movie is just a trailer for the game.
- Doom’s Doomguy announces his bid for 2020 and he’s strongly in favor of gun control.
- Hatsune Miku autochess spin-off.
- Destiny 2 gets a fourth class called The Reply Guy who debates the Vex in the marketplace of ideas.
- Pokemon Champion Leon and Gym Leader Raihan do, in fact, fuck.
- The Studio Ghibli universe is the next one to be included in Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle.
- Death Stranding is getting a Baby Yoda skin for BB.
- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck was gonna be DLC for Need for Speed: Heat, but was cancelled when it was discovered it was actually already featured in the original game on PlayStation.
- The new Trauma Center has been delayed in North America due to lack of stability in American healthcare system.
- Stardew Valley is being patched to add late stage capitalism.
- The next Mass Effect will actually treat gay men like people it respects by removing all straight romance altogether.
- Nintendo confirms its first adult-only title starring Luigi Mansion’s Gooigi.
- Outer Worlds developer worked on the game for years before realizing they weren’t working on Outer Wilds.
- Overwatch 2 to finally acknowledge Soldier: 76’s roommate was not just his roommate.
- There will be a new Disgaea spin-off called Datgaea Over There.
- Persona 5 Royal is getting a western release date.