Alexander Volkanovski, our current featherweight UFC champion (and former small-but-utterly-jacked Rugby star) is considering repeating this look from the past for Movember this year. Maybe this review is the encouragement he needs?
Alexander Volkanovski's Mustache
It's a strong, strong look.
- For a good cause
- Air of worldliness & unassuming wisdom
- The color really complements his skin tone
- Briefly fills the void left by Mirsad Bektic’s mustache
- Makes him look like an iron-willed but outwardly benevolent dictator whose crimes against humanity won’t really come out until years after his death (bad actions; solid look)
- Constant reminders of people’s lack of sophistication and taste in comment sections and reply threads
- Like Mirsad Bektic’s mustache, it will be gone eventually