Tom Nook on Twitter
- Yes, yes!
- He's so good at marketing Nook Inc.
- Busy preparing for millions of customers, yet still takes time to tweet. Very good at updating his fanbase.
- Has been steadily providing important Check-In Procedures and new footage.
- Shouted out Isabelle as "one of our most valuable Nook Inc. support staff members," showing his appreciation for his employees even when they're on vacation.
- Burnout is real. He's at PAX this weekend, preparing the package, and tweeting. Is he okay?
- Calls Twitter users "friends," encouraging parasocial relationships.
- No interactions with his fans or antis.
- Could use a selfie or two.
- His habit of saying, "Hm?" in conversations feels redundant since he's typing. Save character space.
- Timmy and Tommy deserve to tweet too, as a treat. Also, they probably have better memes.