- Red and black decor, very appropriately demonic and atmospheric
- Kind of labyrinthian with lots of cracks on the floor, so it's great if you like running and jumping around
- This castle is filled with Orobas running laps. They clearly value cardiovascular health here.
- Big sigils on the wall that blow strong gusts of wind and knock you on the floor, which is funny because gravity is fundamentally funny.
- There's Nues hanging out with big gems full of treasure. I love those guys!!
- Who invited all these creepy angels here? They're stinking up the vibe in a big way...
- Also... I'm completely lost.
- Seriously I'm just going in circles at this point.
- I think I've found a new door but then I'm just back and the horses are running laps again.
- Unless these are different horses?? Fuck.
Danielle Riendeau May 27, 2022. 1 minute read
I had a fun plan today, to write a little story about Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. It’s a game I rented for my Nintendo 64 back when it was released, around 2000 (so I was in the middle of high school), and while I only had it for a…READ MORE >
Dillon Skiffington May 17, 2022. 3 minute read
If you’re into survival games, chances are you may have heard murmurings about V Rising, a vampire survival title from Stunlock Studios, the developers behind Battlerite. It’s like a lot of other games in the genre, except you’re playing at a Diablo-esque camera angle and well, you’re a vampire. That comes…READ MORE >