Running Up And Down The Hallway (2020 Edition)
A brand new game from my partner Kati and her niece McKenna that involves running up and down the hall a bunch.
- Infinitely replayable
- Unbelievably realistic graphics
- The laughter of children is a beautiful gift that should be cherished, as they are the future and their betterment as children will result in a more just and joyous world in the days to come.
- Creates an insatiable demand for stew from McKenna, who loves stew.
- holy shit can kids just run forever? am I old? what the hell
- Map design needs work – the one included course (Hallway) is narrow and doesn't facilitate three wide racing
- Hazards litter the course, doorknobs are the perfect height to concuss a two year old
- oh my god i'm so tired