Phineas and Ferb (TV Series)
- Until Ducktales, this was the best animated show on the Disney Channel
- A legitimately stellar voice cast - Vincent Martella (Phineas), whoever voiced Ferb (Ferb), one of the aunts from Sabrina: The Teenage Witch (Linda), the guy who did the voice of Olmec (Perry the Platypus), Mitchell Musso was also there
- One time they got the guy with the movie voice from the trailers to be on an episode that was fun
- Popularized the term SIMP (Squirrels In My Pants) nearly a decade before it was "cool"
- 90% of the songs on the show were certified bops
- This show got three feature length movies!!! That's wild!
- Sting (the tantric sex guy) was on an episode
- It ended
- One of the core tenets of the show is that Linda never believes Candace which fucking sucks because parents should believe their kids but they got that relationship in a much better spot by the time the show ended
- There's a whole bit about a sentient bathing suit that lives in the mountains. His name is Klimpaloon, the Magical Old-Timey Bathing Suit Who Lives in the Himalayas, which sucks. I don't like the way he looks