Phanto is an enemy from Super Mario Bros 2. It's a mask that flies off the wall ESPECIALLY if you take a key or item it wants. Can't stress enough that you don't take its keys.
- Effective as a theft deterrent
- Maskaphobia is "surprisingly common" according to VeryWellMind
- It's totally normal for kids to develop this phobia
- Some have even speculated it takes longer to rid yourself of a childhood fear of masks than other early-developing phobias
- I don't think you'd be so judgy if you understood how common and normal this is