Nemesis Being Able to Break into a Safe Room
Safe Rooms in Resident Evil are typically used for a moment's reprieve from all the scary nonsense going on in the long-running horror series. To shake things up and keep us on our toes, apparently Nemesis, that scary dude up at the top of this webpage, is going to be able to just barge in unannounced while we're trying to chill when the game comes out on April 3.
- That's one way to keep a remake of a 20-year-old game fresh.
- Maybe he's trying to get away from the stress of the outside world too, you know?
- Excuse me, can you fucking knock first?
- Sir, I'm trying to sort my inventory and you're upsetting my equilibrium.
- Capcom, can I get a small plastic sign to hang on the doorknob that says "do not disturb?"