Michael Bublé's Santa Baby: A Review
- The backing track is really good. Maybe I'll purchase this on iTunes just so they get something out of this.
- Michael keeps in the first "Santa Baby," probably for plausible deniability re: the title?
- "Think of all the hotties I haven't kissed" is the barest glimmer of representation. Ten-year-old me would have relished it like a fine wine.
- Also he still wants Santa to trim his tree. Whatever that means.
- Go on, Michael, give us nothing! His energy is lurching at best. His cadence is weird!
- Okay, I am probably just going to go through the most wild substitutions here.
- Dude instead of dear? Michael, is there nobody you hold dear? You can tell me. Nobody is reading this far.
- The (imo) definitive Eartha Kitt version has a whole stanza about a duplex and checks. You didn't have to substitute in "Canucks tix," Michael.
- Pally? Poppy? Just say "baby." JUST SAY BABY.