Earlier this week, on Fanbyte podcast West Coast Office Hours, I found out that you no longer need to be a member to shop at Costco. To celebrate that, I got some stuff from Costco, including a cake. This cake. This
Kirkland Signature 10″ Chocolate Cake Filled with Chocolate Mousse
Kirkland Signature 10" Chocolate Cake Filled with Chocolate Mousse
I now understand why people don't just buy entire cakes.
- Neatly decorated
- Is a cake, which is good
- I'd probably think this cake was fine if I got it for free, and maybe giving people free cake is what this cake is intended for
- Very large, a lot of cake for your money
- It's not like full of blood or monsters or anything
- Overly sweet in that way where the roof of your mouth gets numb
- Tastes like free cake that you get at like a bank or something where they are offering free cake
- It's so big
- I don't want more of this cake
- It is taking up a huge amount of space in my fridge
- Why did I buy this?
- I don't want this cake
- What am I supposed to do with the rest of this cake I don't want?
- There's so much cake and I don't want any of it