I can’t really believe it, but today is my official one year anniversary at Fanbyte! The world may have been hilariously different just a year ago… and even different from April first, when I took over as Editor-in-Chief, but it has been a ride and a half, as the kids say. No, kids don’t say that?
My job here at Fanbyte, which is Editor in Chief
- I get to work with smart, sweet, incredibly talented people every day.
- We make all kinds of cool things, from podcasts to food reviews to sports coverage to unique guides to features and so much more… it’s a dizzying display of quality and variety.
- We get to have a lot of fun and have good politics while doing it.
- No one stops me from making goofy little videos.
- I’m extremely proud of my team and what we’ve accomplished in the last year, and excited for all the wild things we’re going to do.
- SO FAR, no one has made me a custom Fanbyte gear to compete in for grappling matches, and honestly, what is up with that?