Chansey lays nutritionally excellent eggs on an everyday basis. The eggs are so delicious, they are easily and eagerly devoured by even those people who have lost their appetite.
- High HP, use of defense-boosting Eviolite, and access to a range of useful status moves makes it an excellent wall in competitive play
- Offers you a nice egg in this trying time
- Are the eggs it feeds people the same as the ones Chanseys come out of but like, unfertilized? But Pokémon eggs aren't even really eggs? How does any of this work
- It's a Normal type, but there is nothing "normal" about it
- The move Soft-Boiled implies that it eats its own eggs like some kind of mad greedy chicken