Today PBS announced that they would be ending production of Caillou, an animated show that had run as part of its PBS Kids block of programming for 20 years.
- It's cool that there were multiple TV shows from my era of PBS Kids that ran for so long that multiple generations of children were able to watch them
- He has a cat named Gilbert
- Caillou's parent's names are "Doris" and "Boris" on the Caillou website
- Lil B's "Caillou"
- Caillou's theme song was a bop
- Stupid ass bald ass kid
- Moans constantly because his sister Rosie *existed*
- Was never as interesting as his cat when they would cut to the puppet segments
- Gave me a gross misunderstanding of what all children in Canada looked like
- The theme song has the lyric "growing up is not so tough" in it, motherfucker has been four for 20 years
- The next line in the theme song is "except when I've had enough" and the screen cuts to him crying. he acknowledges that he is shitty but did nothing over the course of the last 20 years to change his behavior
- Caillou's parent's names are "Mommy" and "Daddy" in the TV show and in the books
- Fuck Caillou