Breaking Down a Pineapple Instead of Buying a Thing of Pre-cut Pineapple From the Store
If you have a sharp knife, tupperware, and ten minutes, you'll be rewarded for chopping up your own fresh pineapple.
- Several dollars cheaper
- Having a fresh pineapple on your kitchen counter is instantly relaxing and chill
- Ever had a freshly chopped pineapple??? That shit is delicious.
- Can practice your knife skills
- Can break out your pineapple corer (but don't imo it's an extra step you don't need)
- Kind of a pain in the butt if you're even remotely tired
- The package of cut up pineapple is RIGHT THERE
- I eat so much pineapple while breaking it down that my mouth stings