— 🐢 bob 📼 (@bobvids) June 25, 2020
The Last of Us Part II
Someone posted a clip on Twitter of a particularly wonderful moment in the late parts of The Last of Us Part II (and unintentional since it's a glitch). I will offer no spoilery context because, frankly, it's not necessary. Nothing is necessary to enjoy what is a clip of pure art. You're just meant to enjoy it.
- Mans just held absolutely no fear in the face of a powerful murderous lesbian.
- If you're gonna go out, you might as well do it like this. Dancing, dabbing, whatever.
- Just going out on your own terms...in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by infected zombies and murderous humans? That's pretty metal tbh.
- Reminds me of the only time I played Dark Souls. Immediately upon starting, I found a cliff to throw myself off of. If I was going to die hundreds of times anyway, I wanted my first time to be on my terms.
- He has the energy to angrily shout even while holding his rapidly bleeding side and dabbing. Kinda have to stan.
- I like the way he just...goes to sleep and/or dies. Just curls up into a ball and is like, "I'm done." It's such a big mood.
- Goodnight, sweet prince.
- He calls Ellie a bitch twice.
- The only bitch here is me, for Ellie and Dina.
- Otherwise, gendered slurs are unnecessary.
- He's clearly having a bad time and that kinda sucks for anyone, you know?
- Except for Seth and his bigot sandwiches. Hope you're having a bad time, bro.