Technically, the best way to play Teamfight Tactics is to adjust as things happen. When TFT offers you a couple of Nobles or Wild, generally you should lean into those and utilize them for early game success. However, sometimes I find myself chasing after a certain team comp before the match even starts. If that’s you, then this guide should be right up your alley. This is our Best TFT Demons Team Comp guide which is up to date as of TFT Patch 9.14.
You May Also Like
- Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.14 TFT Patch Notes – Twisted Fate, Ranked Queue, Shapeshifters Nerfed
- Teamfight Tactics Comps Guide – 5 of the Best TFT Builds for Patch 9.14
- Teamfight Tactics Strategy Tips: 13 Things TFT Doesn’t Tell You
TFT Demons Team Comp with Shapeshifters
The best TFT team comp that utilizes Demons right now is Shapeshifter Demons.
With Elise now a tier one unit, it’s possible to get both her and Nidalee at two stars relatively early. If you find yourself in that situation, this comp can really do some damage. Just grab Varus as another early game unit and you should have a pretty good time. If you have some early game items, toss them onto Nidalee. You’ll end up replacing her for Gnar so you can just reassign them after selling her.
During the mid-game you want to turn on the Shapeshifter and Demon buffs. Start filling things out with the likes of Shyvana, who is one of your main carries, and Aatrox. Whatever the results, get four Demons and three Shapeshifters online.
Keep in mind that Warmog’s Armor is actually an excellent early game item. It might be burned into your brain that you want to build damage early on thanks to League of Legends, but that isn’t necessarily the case with Teamfight Tactics. Early games are usually slap fights to the death and a large amount of health will help you win some early rounds.
In the end, your team comp should look like: Aatrox, Aurelion Sol, Elise, Gnar, Morgana, Shyvana, Varus.
With this group you’ll get the following buffs:
- 3 Shapeshifters – On transform, gain 60% max HP.
- 4 Demons – Your demons have a 50% chance on hit to burn all of the target’s current mana, dealing true damage equal to the amount burned.
- 2 Dragons – Dragons are immune to Magic Damage.
- Shyvana: Warmog’s Armor (2x Giant’s Belt), Rapid Firecannon (2x Recurve), Hextech Gunblade (BF Sword + Needless)
- Varus: Seraph’s Embrace (2x Tear), Guinsoo’s Rageblade (Needless + Recurve), Rabadon’s Deathcap (2x Needless)
If you play everything correctly, Shyvana should end up nigh unkillable.
And that’s it! Best of luck with your TFT Demons comp! If you’re looking for the best TFT team comps in the current 9.14 patch, we have a guide dedicated to that! Likewise if you’re new to the game and don’t know where to start, we have a tips guide with 13 really important things you should know. And for those of you who keep up to date, make sure to check out the TFT Patch 9.14 patch notes since there were a ton of changes!