Forget grabbing a car this week, it’s a truly mixed back of missions this time around. Unless you’re a seasoned soldier, many of the weapons you’re required to use will be alien. Air drops are absolutely essential, creating the need for clear-cut strategies and confidence in your skill to get down, in, and out of a target location. If you’re a well versed PUBG Mobile veteran, the penultimate week of Season 17 should be an enjoyable one. Otherwise, welcome to hell. Here’s the full week seven mission list.
Missed a week? Get caught up!
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 7 Mission List
- Friend Squad Boost: Win 30 times in Arena.
- Choice Mission
- Land on any rooftop in Pecado (Miramar) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Land on any rooftop in Sosnovka Military Base (Erangel) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Land on any rooftop in Paradise Resort (Sanhok) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Pick up 4x Scope in 10 matches in Classic mode.
- Kill 18 enemies with M762 in Classic mode.
- Friend Bonus: Win a Classic match 1 time wearing a Spetsnaz Helmet (Lv. 3).
- Choice Mission
- Kill 8 enemies with SKS in Classic mode.
- Kill 8 enemies with VSS in Classic mode.
- Kill 8 enemies with Mini14 in Classic mode.
- Pick up Ghillie Suit in 6 matches in Classic mode.
- Kill 10 enemies with AUG A3 in any mode.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 7 Royale Pass Missions
Friend Squad Boost: Win 30 times in Arena
Season 17 changes won’t make this one into a major hurdle, but it will last a little longer than some would like. Thirty Arena matches isn’t a small amount to ask for, but they go by relatively quickly. Set aside time to run five a day and you’ll clear this without getting bored. If you only had to play 30 matches, I’d advise mixing up the playlist a little; some TDM here, a bit of Domination there, etc. But you need to win these, so choose your preferred one and stick to it. The more you play, the more your experience will carry you.
- Land on any rooftop in Pecado (Miramar) 3 times in Classic mode
- The few larger rooftops will absolutely cater to most players in this area. If you’re accurate, aim for the smaller ones. Just be prepared to quickly take cover.
- Land on any rooftop in Sosnovka Military Base (Ernagel) 3 times in Classic mode
- Sosnovka Military Base is for those with a death wish. The loot is good, but the chance you landing on a rooftop is slim, with your odds of escaping alive being somewhere in the middle.
- Land on any rooftop in Paradise Resort (Sanhok) 3 times in Classic mode
- Paradise Resort is almost a 1:1 split on the rooftop-to-ground ratio. It’s an enclosed space: Miss your mark, and you’ll have entered the battle zone.
Pick up 4x Scope in 10 matches in Classic mode
The 4x scope is often regarded as the best in the business, making it a popular item that’s often plucked from the battlefield. With high-tier loot locations generally packs with advanced players, mid-tier loot locations will likely offer the best chance at finding one that hasn’t already been nabbed.
Kill 18 enemies with M762 in Classic mode
The M762 isn’t too dissimilar to the SCAR-L — at least in regards to how many attachments it can take. Highly customizable and equipped with three distinct firing modes, it’s an assault rifle that’s well suited to a variety of different combat situations. Recoil is its major drawback, but a foregrip can keep it under control. Just kit it out before you go relying on it.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 7 Elite Royale Pass Missions
Friend Bonus: Win a Classic match 1 time wearing a Spetsnaz Helmet (Lv. 3)
Just by having the Spetsnaz Helmet (Lv. 3) atop your head, your chances of winning a match will increase. A sniper shot to the cranium suddenly won’t drop you before you have a chance to react, and other stray bullets can’t rob you of your chance to fight back.
Finding one can be tough, but if you’re not looting air drops and high-tier loot locations, the longer you survive, the higher chance you’ll have of grabbing one from the targets you dispatch. The further into the match you go, the higher the chance is that a helmet helped them get there.
- Kill 8 enemies with SKS in Classic mode
- One of the game’s original carbine rifles, the SKS facilitates accurate medium or long-range kills. Pair it with a 4x scope to create a versatile marksman rifle.
- Kill 8 enemies with VSS in Classic mode
- Speaking of marksman rifles, the VSS is one that’s ready to go from the moment you pick it up. As it comes with a scope pre-attached, how it’s designed to be used should be clear. Just don’t expect to one-tap an enemy late in the game.
- Kill 8 enemies with Mini 14 in Classic mode
- The lengthy stock of the Mini 14 aids in reducing the recoil of its semi-auto fire mode. With a simple scope, picking off targets from a distance should be a breeze with this popular gun.
Pick up Ghillie Suit in 6 matches in Classic mode
Ghillie suits are incredibly rare finds, making this a mission for the true professional. Regular and super air drops can supply them, but raiding high-tier loot locations can prove to be a more reliable source over time. Like the Spetsnaz helmet, defeating an opponent wearing one is always another option so long as it doesn’t give them the tactical advantage needed to best you in the fight.
Kill 10 enemies with AUG A3 in any mode
Yet again, this is a mission for the stalwart soldier. The AUG A3 is too powerful to be a simple world drop. It’s a weapon you’ll only find in air drops, and given you need to net 10 kills total, you’re expected to put each one you manage to find to good use. Tencent clearly expects great things from Elite Pass holders from time to time, so consider this your initiation. Kit it out with some attachments and stick to its <70m optimum damage range and you should win most duels.
Disclaimer: Fanbyte is owned by Tencent, which also runs Tencent Games, developer and publisher of PUBG Mobile. Tencent also subsidizes much of Fanbyte’s PUBG Mobile coverage by covering freelancer budget costs. Those covering PUBG Mobile for the site have no contact with Tencent, however, and are given complete creative control to write whatever they wish.