With Power Armor mode in full swing, much of the PUBG Mobile action has shifted over to the Erangel and Livik maps. Whichever flavor of battle royale you prefer, this week’s mission list has a reason to try the game’s newest offerings. Most of the objectives are relatively simple, but a Platinum grind will trip some players up along the way. For the rest, the only true struggle will be getting a chicken dinner with a top end military vest. Good luck.
Missed a week? Get caught up!
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 5 Mission List
- Friend Squad Boost: Restore 1500 Health in Classic mode.
- Choice Mission
- Land on any rooftop in Hospital (Erangel) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Land on any rooftop in El Pozo (Miramar) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Land on any rooftop in Bootcamp (Sanhok) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Pick up Foregrip in 20 matches in Classic mode.
- Reach Platinum or above in Classic mode.
- Friend Bonus: Win a Classic match 1 time while wearing a Military Vest (Lv. 3).
- Choice Mission
- Kill 20 enemies with DP-28 in Classic mode.
- Kill 12 enemies with M249 in Classic mode.
- Kill 6 enemies with Pistol in any mode.
- Deal 7500 damage in Arena.
- Kill 8 enemies with Kar98K in Classic mode.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 5 Royale Pass Missions
Friend Squad Boost: Restore 1500 Health in Classic mode
This is probably one of the easiest main missions yet. Restoring HP is an integral part of the survival experience. If you haven’t been using medkits and bandages until now, you’ve been severely limiting your chances of victory. You don’t need to heal 1500 health in a single match, so just play to clear the other missions this week and you’ll naturally complete this along the way.
- Land on any rooftop in Hospital (Erangel) 3 times in Classic mode
- Hospital is a large enough rooftop to aim for with this choice mission. Just be prepared for opposition.
- Land on any rooftop El Pozo (Miramar) 3 times in Classic mode
- El Pozo litters its rooftops across open ground. Miss your mark and you’ll likely have a fight on your hands.
- Land on any rooftop in Bootcamp (Sanhok) 3 times in Classic mode
- Bootcamp is almost nothing but rooftops. It’s a self-contained area, though, so expect a fight when you need to come down.
Pick up Foregrip in 20 matches in Classic mode
Now that the stock frenzy is over, PUBG Mobile isn’t interested either. In place of last week’s Stock mission, foregrips are what you’ll want to get accustomed to. Foregrips are designed to give you more control over a weapon’s sway, so while they will make a chosen weapon feel different to what you might be accustomed, you should notice a performance gain once you adjust. That being said, you don’t need to equip the foregrip for it to count toward the mission. It’s just a suggestion.
Reach Platinum or above in Classic mode
Reaching Platinum takes skill, but if you’re struggling to climb, breaking a few bad habits can help. Avoid hot drops, stock up on restoratives, figure out whether you perform better at close, medium, or long-range, and practice with the guns that match. The quickest way to climb is to make sure you make it far enough into the match. You don’t need to kill to get there. Play it safe, avoid any unnecessary skirmishes, and avoid running around in the open for extended periods of time.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 5 Elite Royale Pass Missions
Friend Bonus: Win a Classic match 1 time while wearing a Military Vest (Lv. 3)
It’s harder to win a match without a Military Vest (Lv. 3) so this mission is more about finding one than outright winning the round. Military Vests are common sights in air drops. Smoke grenades, vehicles, and patience can up your chances of securing one of these. The longer you go in a match, though, the higher chance you have of finding one in a player loot box as equipment starts to play a major role in the thinning of the herd.
- Kill 20 enemies with DP-28 in Classic mode
- With everyone flocking to Erangel and Livik for the new game modes, the DP-28 has become a common sight. This LMG is fantastic for anything but short range skirmishes, with its large magazine allowing for prolonged assaults.
- Kill 12 enemies with M249 in Classic mode
- With a bipod foregrip, the M249 can bombard positions with ease. Learn to control its recoil and you’ll tear through enemies with its high fire rate.
- Kill 6 enemies with Pistol in any mode
- If you’re not comfortable with LMGs, getting pistol kills early in the match can get you through this week’s choice missions quickly. You risk becoming a victim of better shotguns and SMGs, though—two weapons that beat out any pistol.
Deal 7500 damage in Arena
Arena is a great way to take a break from the stresses of Classic mode. 7500 damage technically equates to 75 kills, but with regen being a thing here, the actual figures will greatly differ. Expect to run five or six TDM or Domination matches to clear this one. Maybe more if you’re new.
Kill 8 enemies with Kar98K in Classic mode
The Kar98K is a powerful, and common, weapon to pick up very early in the game. Its power drops off once more players grab decent armor, but it can easily double tap players in the opening minutes. Just aim for the body to increase your chances of landing a hit.
Disclaimer: Fanbyte is owned by Tencent, which also runs Tencent Games, developer and publisher of PUBG Mobile. Tencent also subsidizes much of Fanbyte’s PUBG Mobile coverage by covering freelancer budget costs. Those covering PUBG Mobile for the site have no contact with Tencent, however, and are given complete creative control to write whatever they wish.