One week on from the start of PUBG Mobile Season 17, and I have to ask: how high have you managed to climb up the RP ranks? This season’s rewards are some of the best in a long time, and with new and interesting ways to scale the ladder, the rush to grab its skins can already be seen with how often the plane decals show up as you glide across the map.
If you’re not buying your way through, though, RP missions are still incredibly important. Here’s the complete Season 17 Week 3 mission list, and some choice words on how best to complete them.
Missed a week? Get caught up!
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 3 Mission List
- Friend Squad Boost: Revive teammates 36 times in Classic mode.
- Choice Mission
- Land on any rooftop in Pochinki (Erangel) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Land on any rooftop in Los Leones (Miramar) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Land on any rooftop in Quarry (Sanhok) 3 times in Classic mode.
- Pick up Extended Quickdraw Mag in 20 matches in Classic mode.
- Kill 15 enemies with UMP45 in Classic mode.
- Friend Bonus: Kill 2 enemies within 60 seconds of landing in Classic mode
- Choice Mission
- Finish in the Top 10 in Livik 10 times in Classic mode.
- Finish in the Top 20 in Miramar 5 times in Classic mode.
- Finish in the Top 20 in Vikendi 5 times in Classic mode.
- Kill 20 enemies with AKM in Classic mode
- Use Med Kit 10 times in Classic mode.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 3 Royale Pass Missions
Friend Squad Boost: Revive teammates 36 times in Classic mode
Changes to Aid mission functionality have made objectives like this a little hard to swallow. Reviving teammates is a natural part of squad matches, but high requirements risk turning friendly fire into a real threat. If you’re the target of the down/revive trade, remember that you’ll only get points toward it if the person picking you up has an Elite Royal Pass.
- Land on any rooftop in Pochinki (Erangel) 3 times in Classic mode
- Pochinki has a rooftop for everyone. Outside of Los Leones in Miramar, it’s one of the easier rooftop jobs.
- Land on any rooftop in Los Leones (Miramar) 3 times in Classic mode
- Los Leones is big enough to have even newbies reliably land on its rooftops. Just expect strict opposition. Die too early and the mission might not tick off.
- Land on any rooftop in Quarry (Sanhok) 3 times in Classic mode
- Quarry is a troubling one. The rooftops are spaced apart, small, and difficult to escape. It’s a great sniper zone, though, so worth it if you’re a sharpshooter.
Pick up Extended Quickdraw Mag in 20 matches in Classic mode
Extended quickdraw mags can get your weapon out faster and help you fight longer. Whack one on both an assault rifle and SMG and you’ll be laying down suppressing fire for what can feel like days. The great thing about this particular mission is that any extended quickdraw mag works—of which there are many. They’re everywhere.
Kill 15 enemies with UMP45 in Classic mode
While no longer the king of its class in Livik, where the FAMAS tends to perform better despite being an assault rifle, the UMP45 can still get the job done. It’s far more common on the smaller map, has respectably low recoil for its fire rate, and can deal large amounts of damage in a short period. Take it to just about any settlement around Livik and you shouldn’t have much trouble getting kills.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 3 Elite Royale Pass Missions
Friend Bonus: Kill 2 enemies within 60 seconds of landing in Classic mode
The absolute best way to go about this requires skill. You need to hot drop onto a high-tier loot location, grab a gun, and get to work. Be mindful of where others are landing around you. If you can, glide right through a window, grab whatever weapon you can find, then crouch and seek out your targets.
- Finish in the Top 10 in Livik 10 times in Classic mode
- Livik can push you into skirmishes more often than you like, but the total player count is halved due to the map’s size. Seek out the new FAMAS and you’ll have a great chance at victory.
- Finish in the Top 20 in Miramar 5 times in Classic mode
- Miramar is the best example of camping your way to victory. Even as the circle shrinks, the uniform map means you won’t get forced into chokes.
- Finish in the Top 20 in Vikendi 5 times in Classic mode
- As ever, camping can squeeze you into the Top 20 with ease. Just be mindful of the circle.
Kill 20 enemies with AKM in Classic mode
The biggest issue players have with the AKM is its heavy recoil. The blowback is simply a side effect of high power, though, meaning anyone who can manage the kick can deal some incredible damage. A compensator will help with this for sure, but your best bet is to learn how it bucks in the training yard and ensure you’re only using it in medium or short-range fights. A bigger visible target diminished the effects of higher recoil.
Use Med Kit 10 times in Classic mode
Medkits: They look bigger than your average backpack, yet you can slide multiple in there no problem. You can only use these hefty restoratives when you’re basically on death’s door. Before then, it’s bandages, painkillers, and cans of Monster energy (or Mountain Dew, on occasion). You should get plenty of use out of these if you’re winning or escaping fights, but if you absolutely must get this finished ASAP, consider diving off a building.
Disclaimer: Fanbyte is owned by Tencent, which also runs Tencent Games, developer and publisher of PUBG Mobile. Tencent also subsidizes much of Fanbyte’s PUBG Mobile coverage by covering freelancer budget costs. Those covering PUBG Mobile for the site have no contact with Tencent, however, and are given complete creative control to write whatever they wish.