As is the case with each new PUBG Mobile royale pass, Season 17 kicks off with two back-to-back challenge lists for recurring buyers. We’ve covered the Week 1 missions down below for the masses already, so for those devoted to the cause, we’ve listed, explained, and mustered up walkthroughs for all the Week 2 challenges, too. Scroll on to find out why you should pay attention to those lonely smoke grenades, as well as the best places to pick players off with a bolt action rifle.
Missed a week? Get caught up!
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 2 Mission List
- Friend Squad Boost: Defeat 24 enemies in a room or on a rooftop in Classic mode.
- Choice Mission
- Kill eight enemies with bolt action rifles in Sanhok in Classic mode.
- Kill eight enemies with bolt action in Miramar in Classic mode.
- Kill eight enemies with bolt action Rifles in Erangel in Classic mode.
- Pick up Smoke Grenade in 20 matches in Classic mode.
- Kill 18 enemies with FAMAS in Classic mode.
- Friend Bonus: Pick up a flare gun in 6 matches in Classic mode.
- Choice Mission
- Kill six enemies with S12K in Classic mode.
- Kill six enemies with S1897 in Classic mode.
- Kill six enemies with S686 in Classic mode.
- Finish in the Top 3 with friends 2 times in Classic mode.
- Kill 15 enemies with UZI in Classic mode.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 2 Royale Pass Missions
Friend Squad Boost: Defeat 24 enemies in a room or on a rooftop in Classic mode
Now here’s a new one. PUBG Mobile usually wants us to land on a rooftop, sometimes but kill 24 players while we’re up there? Unheard of. Assault rifles are probably best for the larger rooftop runs, but as these situations are fairly unlikely to happen outside of the drop phase, turning to trusty SMGs and shotguns as you skulk around apartments is probably the best way forward. Ideally you’ll happen upon both situations in each run.
- Kill 8 enemies with bolt action rifles in Sanhok in Classic mode
- Quarry is probably the best place for this. Take the Kar98K there early and you’re shooting fish in a barrel.
- Kill 8 enemies with bolt action rifles in Miramar in Classic mode
- Chilling out around Los Leones can be a quick and easy way to pick targets off for this.
- Kill 8 enemies with bolt action rifles in Erangel in Classic mode
- Getting somewhere with high elevation can help pull this one off. Erangel is full of hills.
Pick up Smoke Grenade in 20 matches in Classic mode
Smoke grenades are everywhere. It’s something we say every time this mission pops up. They can easily make the difference between life and death, and often to in top-tier matches. Learn to pick them up, use them, and you’ll increase your survivability many times over. There’s probably one under your foot right now.
Kill 18 enemies with FAMAS in Classic mode
The new PUBG Mobile FAMAS is an incredibly powerful rifle. As such, it’s currently only available on Livik. Stats are a bit of a mystery right now, but its stopping power should be obvious to anyone who’s been on either side of one already. We’ve noted the best FAMAS locations and loadouts here.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 2 Elite Royale Pass Missions
Friend Bonus: Pick up Flare Gun in six matches in Classic mode
For your best chance at finding a flare gun, hot drop straight into a high-tier loot location; Georgopol, Los Leones, those types of places. As flare guns can easily net you the strongest equipment in the game, it makes sense that they’re tucked away in dangerous places. You don’t need to manage to loot the resulting air drop, though. Just picking up the flare gun is enough.
- Kill six enemies with S12K in Classic mode
- The SK12 is a powerful semi-auto shotgun that can net kills with a simple spray and pray strategy. Close range is preferred, but it can pull off kills in a pinch.
- Kill six enemies with S1897 in Classic mode
- This pump-action shotgun won’t travel far, but it’s easy enough to find early on that armor won’t become an issue.
- Kill six enemies with S686 in Classic mode
- Similar to the S1897, this classic hunting gun won’t do much in late-game scenarios. Find it early, though, and it will pack a punch.
Finish in the Top 3 with friends two times in Classic mode
Which map you choose for this wouldn’t normally matter, but with the Runic Power mode taking over Erangel, there are considerations to be made. If you haven’t already mastered the new skills, sticking to any other map will put you in with a better chance of a Top 3 finish. If you’re looking to get it done quickly, shorter matches on Livik are your best bet. Camp and you’ll (almost) win.
Kill 15 enemies with UZI in Classic mode
The UZI is a interesting little machine. It’s tiny enough to be handled like a pistol, but kicks out enough for to demand a second hand. Recoil is a major concern of the UZI, which has a knock-on effect to its handling and accuracy. If you break a door down and see someone sprinting out of the other, that’s probably a good range for the UZI. Any other situation and you’re better off with any other SMG. Just keep that in mind.
Disclaimer: Fanbyte is owned by Tencent, which also runs Tencent Games, developer and publisher of PUBG Mobile. Tencent also subsidizes much of Fanbyte’s PUBG Mobile coverage by covering freelancer budget costs. Those covering PUBG Mobile for the site have no contact with Tencent, however, and are given complete creative control to write whatever they wish.