League of Legends Star Guardian Loot Bundle Odds, Rewards List

Looking into the loot bundle odds and shop items during the Star Guardian 2022 event.

The League of Legends Star Guardian loot bundle odds definitely need some explanation, as there are a few things to know beforehand, especially if this is your first time with a League event. If you’re looking to spend money but want to know your chances before doing so, it’s best to do some reading first. The Star Guardian event has kicked off already and there are tons to look forward to throughout the next month, and we’re diving into its most important aspects. This guide explains the Star Guardian 2022 loot bundle odds, as well as the other shop items available.

League of Legends Star Guardian Loot Bundle Odds and Rewards 2022

The Star Guardian 2022 loot and loot bundles are available in League of Legends starting July 14 through. Now, the odds are a bit tricky to parse through. For starters, you will need Star Guardian Orbs. There are a couple of Star Guardian missions that reward you with a few of them.

Each Star Guardian Orb in League of Legends contains the following:

  • 1 random Skin Shard
  • Multiplies your Mythic Essence drop rate by 1.5
  • Grants a 3.5 percent chance to drop a Star Guardian 2022 Grab Bag

The Star Guardian 2022 Grab Bag is one of the two loot bundles available during the Star Guardian event, and contains the following:

  • Guaranteed: 2 Skin Shards worth 975 RP or more + 1 Skin Shard worth 1350 RP or less
  • Bonus chance: 2 Skin Shards worth 975 RP or more (10 percent chance), Mythic Essence (5.4 percent chance)

The second loot bundle is the Star Guardian Exclusive Pack, which contains the following:

  • Guaranteed: 3 Skin Shards worth 1350 RP or less (80 percent chance) or 4 Skin Shards worth 975 RP or more (19 percent chance) or 4 Skin Permanents of any value (1 percent chance)
  • Bonus chance: Mythic Essence (5.4 percent chance)

Both share the same bonus chances for receiving Mythic Essence, and the odds are equal. In addition, the biggest difference is that you can only purchase the Star Guardian Exclusive Pack with a 50 Orb Bundle from the store.

The items available in the League of Legends store during the Star Guardian event are the following:

  • 1 Star Guardian 2022 Orb + 16 Star Guardian 2022 Tokens: Costs 250 RP
  • 10 Star Guardian 2022 Orbs + 1 Bonus Star Guardian 2022 Orb + 160 Star Guardian 2022 Tokens: Costs 2,500 RP
  • 25 Star Guardian 2022 Orbs + 1 Star Guardian Grab Bag + 400 Star Guardian 2022 Tokens: Costs 6,250 RP
  • 50 Star Guardian 2022 Orbs + 2 Star Guardian 2022 Grab Bags + 1 Star Guardian 2022 Exclusive Pack + 400 Star Guardian 2022 Tokens: Costs 12,500 RP

You May Also Like:

That is all you need to know for the time being! Again, you can just feel free to take part into the event and not worry about any of the above. But if you do, keep in mind how the odds work before making any purchases in bulk and the like.

[Disclaimer: Both Riot Games and Fanbyte are owned by the same parent company, Tencent. We don’t often, like, chill together or anything, though.]